April 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kate Gosselin's Kids Really Want Her to Start Dating Again (VIDEO)

by Nick Zaino, posted Aug 8th 2011 2:00PM
Kate Gosselin on 'Today'Single white female reality star with eight kids seeks perfect man to marry. If Kate Gosselin were to write a singles ad, it might look something like that. Gosselin said on 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM on NBC) that she's ready to date again, and that her kids are perhaps even more eager to see her find a new husband than she is.

Gosselin said the kids are doing well, and we'll get to see for ourselves Monday night when 'Kate Plus 8' returns to TLC. "The kids are doing fantastic," she said. "I don't think that they could be doing any better." The only thing is, they would like to see mom married again. Unfortunately there are a few giant obstacles standing in the way of her dating life: her work schedule, the kids themselves, and her reality TV game.

"So, I don't know. I don't know where life will take me," she said. "I'm hoping that that person is out there because the kids, on a daily basis are just begging for me to get married again. They bring it up all the time and I'm like, I don't ... I'm not dating anyone."

She could always turn to a reality dating show, since that's worked out so well for the family so far. 'Bachelorette Plus 8'?

Joe DISH

I am happy that DISH Online was launched. I work for DISH and I mostly watch my content on the internet. This for me works great. You have a selection that don’t quit. You can get movie rentals watch DVR recordings. You can even watch shows that come on or even live TV. This is a great way for me to keep up with TV shows. Find out more at www.dishonline.com

August 24 2011 at 12:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MONSTERDEADHEAD

kate.no one is perfect.your hot.on the out side.inside i wont be your judge.and i would date you.but i dont have the money to keep you happy.i feel sorry for you.not a lot of men with the money to care for you.and as i said no one is perfect.that go's for you as well.all men have seen the show.and what your like.and pob most think your hot.Reality tv .was not a good call for you.&i no you were just trying to make money for self & kids.hope you find that millionair that well make you happy.best of luck.kate.

August 11 2011 at 1:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patti

I use to feel sorry for Kate, my heart went out to her when her and John split up. But this past year of Kate Plus Eight, I don't think I need to give my opinion, I think we all feel the same, Kate is NOT a nice person. But I will say, by watching her we can all see that Kate is all about herself! The shows I watched today, sad, her kids were even making fun about her "being scared of everything". Kate, give it a break, people would like you if you were NOT so phony !!! Try being yourself and if that is not an act, try being someone nice !!!

August 09 2011 at 12:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kimberly

Who cares.

August 08 2011 at 8:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cmfrtblebbw

Sorry, Kate - every man in the world has already "met you". Plan on being single.

August 08 2011 at 8:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply