October 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Teresa Explains Her Feud With Kathy on 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' (VIDEO)

by Catherine Lawson, posted Aug 8th 2011 7:10AM
Teresa GiudiceTeresa Giudice sure can nurse a grudge. On this week's episode of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' (Sun., 10PM ET on Bravo) we found out what lies at the bottom of her grudge against her cousin Kathy.

(Remember the Battle of the Brownstone back in May after Kathy criticized Teresa's parenting skills?)

Teresa sat down with Melissa to explain the origins of the bad feeling between the two. Turns out that Kathy did something unforgivable and unfamilial: "I was her only cousin on her mother's side here, in America, and she didn't ask me to be in her wedding."

Heinous. So, Teresa got her revenge by not asking Kathy to be in her wedding. And anyway, as Teresa said, she'd already gotten tired of hanging out with Kathy's husband Richie.

Teresa was worried that Richie might have the hots for her, but as Melissa tried to explain that he was probably just teasing her, Teresa became all grossed-out by the idea of having sex with him.

We think that once Kathy's watched this episode Melissa and Teresa's little tête-à-tête may just provide enough fuel to keep the fires blazing under this family feud.

Joe DISH

DISH Online is an awesome feature that DISH Network offers its consumers. I work for DISH and I use this all the time to say caught up with my favorite shows. I like the fact that I can go and pull out my laptop and login online and watch a show I recorded or watch what’s on TV. This is easy to use and you get more enjoyment out of your TV. Find out more here at www.dishonline.com

August 24 2011 at 3:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hi Good Lookin

Caroline appears to be the only sane person on this show, however I think Melissa and Kathy seem to be very nice women. Theresa should appreciate that they want to be friends with her. I don't see anyone else who does. I would like to see Ashley treat her mother with the respect she deserves. Her mother has been overly nice to her and it's time for her to realize that her mom is the only person who likes her these days.

August 08 2011 at 2:35 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Nancy

I saw the Christmas the family got together and when I saw how they dressed up their kids with full frilly dresses is out of their minds..they walked like monkies...Theresa s kids has a foul mouths...wouldnt want them to be my grandkids....Whenever we have holidays we dresses in jeans and comfort sneakers....who wants to be all dress up to do the cooking....I can not believe to see so much foods around...wonder if they throw out the left overs...

August 08 2011 at 12:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jesse

theresa is ridiculous!! to say the least. my sister was maid of honor at my wedding and i was not anything at her wedding because she didn't have any maids of honor or bridesmaids. Yes i was upset over the years and it took me this long to realize how stupid i was being. Theresa didn't like Kathy's husband --- but so what? Kathy does and they seem to have a nice enough family so get over it!! Theresa seems to be letting these financial problems she is having (although she keeps spending like a maniac) get to her-- don't take it out on people who are your family -- deal with your problems and go on-- please!! When she was young and pretty she probably got away with saying whatever came to her mind -- now she is older and mother of 4 and looks old and ridiculous because of the bitterness.

August 08 2011 at 12:20 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Dan

losers all of them find a real show to watch

August 08 2011 at 12:11 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
sheila

Tjeresa seems to think she's married to God's Gift!

August 08 2011 at 12:08 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
kritteracres

While I don't particularly care for Teresa, I believe that Kathy and Melissa are BOTH drama queens also. Why doesn't Kathy just leave Teresa alone and not use social functions to bring up past grievances? Kathy is not genuine and neither is Melissa. And that husband of Kathy's!!!! Where on earth did she find that????

August 08 2011 at 12:05 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
traji

I will bet she did him. When people go an extra mile to prove their point it usually means they are lying.

August 08 2011 at 11:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
fool2cry13

If Teresa would go back and watch these episodes she would see that she was being a self centered b*tch. She is so in the wrong its not even funny and its reason enough to stop watching the show.

August 08 2011 at 11:46 AM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to fool2cry13's comment
CEN 21 MAN

Oh my god Fool2cry,
She is a self centered BITCH and that is why if she went back and watched them she would still think she is right.

August 08 2011 at 1:41 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Mariann

BTW I would never buy any of your cook books Teresa, why when I had the best Italian nana who taught me ... Slither away and take those goofy looking kids with you .... eeeee uuuuuuu

August 08 2011 at 11:40 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply