August 29, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Lawon Makes a Risky Move on 'Big Brother' (VIDEO)

by Laura Prudom, posted Aug 10th 2011 11:20PM
Lawon Big Brother 13We've heard of taking one for the team, but we're starting to wonder if Lawon has actually ever seen an episode of 'Big Brother' (Wed., 8PM ET on CBS) before.

The divisive contestant suggested that current HOH Kalia should put him up for eviction if Jeff used the Power of Veto on himself, supposedly to give Lawon a chance to get back into the game if he gets eliminated. Huh?!

The trouble all started when Julie Chen informed the housemates that whoever is evicted this week might have the opportunity to reenter the house and Lawon, apparently feeling bulletproof thanks to the news, offered to play guinea pig in lieu of giving Rachel a second chance to compete.

"He literally just told us to let him go, does he realize that?" Kalia laughed disbelievingly.

"We're all still after Rachel," fellow alliance-member Danielle pointed out. "And if he doesn't come back ... whoopsy!" And lo and behold, guess who ended up on the chopping block at the veto ceremony?

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, Lawon -- that's just 'Big Brother' sense.

lauralee2

stupid move

August 11 2011 at 4:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
: Ðan

I voted for Brendon 10 times as well . Keith , Dominic , Cassi all 3 of them are one BIG yawn .
I even think if one of them got the most votes , CBS would still put Brendon back in LOL and say he got the most votes .
CBS wants drama and conflict . Brendon beats LaWon in the comp. to re-enter and then *DING-DONG* with the cameras on Kalia and Danielle's faces when Rachel yells , B R E N D O N ! ! !

August 11 2011 at 2:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steffie darling

Who cares someone got to win and I don't care much for Danielle or Kalia

August 11 2011 at 12:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Terry

I voted for brendon...I saw alot of comments on fb that also voted for brendon.....The other 3 are just so boring who wants boring back in the house!???

August 11 2011 at 2:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
AC Monroe ☮

I feel like this is rigged. I feel like tomorrow Julie will announce that America voted to bring Brendan back into the house. They will then make sure he wins. All they want is more Brenchel. Awful just awful. They probably paid Lawon off. CBS you are truly awful. I hope tomorrow I am proved wrong.

August 10 2011 at 11:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply