October 20, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

The Debauchery Begins on 'The Challenge: Rivals' (VIDEO)

by Catherine Lawson, posted Aug 11th 2011 7:45AM
'The Challenge: Rivals'Things reached breaking point for the contestants on 'The Challenge: Rivals' (Wed., 10PM ET on MTV) and spiralled down into filth. Literally.

The debauchery that broke out in the house is a familar sight for fans of the long-running reality show.

It's like at a certain point, after being cooped up for so long, everyone loses their minds. And their clothes. And their dignity.

Amid the booze, brawls, boobs and butts, Tyler just happened to lose all of his clothes somehow, and someone pooped in Cara Maria's bed. How lovely.

But hey, these things happen! We just hope that it wasn't Cara Maria's bed that Kenny was waving around the place later on.

Jerry

it is either sports or reality shows, or "news" tv sucks. it's amazing what passes for tv today.

August 15 2011 at 12:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
danthedefecator

And people whined about "Skins"

August 12 2011 at 1:07 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
huffingtonpsux

Gee I can't imagine where the kiddies are learning how to turn the world into the festering sh*thole that is today.

August 12 2011 at 1:04 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
Gina

MTV used to be cool when it was what their name stated... MUSIC TELEVISON! All they have now are a bunch of trashy shows geared towards teens and pre teens. Nobody watches MTV anymore except trashy kids. I'm surprised they are still on the air.

August 12 2011 at 12:48 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
wolfarella

This is the first time I have heard of this show most likely because I don't watch too much TV. As others have posted here, "there ins't anything worth watching." I dislike reality shows and refuse to watch them. From the brief clip that I have viewed here, it appears to have reached a new low it is absolutely disgusting. Their parents must be proud as will their children I'm sure.

August 12 2011 at 9:47 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
LaLady

I think it is pretty disgusting what they air on tv now. It seems more and more of the younger generation are really becoming so immoral, desensitized, arrogant, proud, dishonarable, indecent, sex crazed, and angry about everything.
Whatever happened to honor for yourself and others, respect, dignity, humbleness, compassion, caring, and honesty? Is this so hard? Where is all this coming from, do they think it is more "cool" to act like a bunch of crazed idiots? I have become so sickened by what they show on tv now, I most the time, just turn the tv off. To think I now have a big screen, and now, nothing worth watching. I think I will just stick to my dvd collection.

August 12 2011 at 9:26 AM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply
cpmavrick

MTV has gone into the dark ages for sure.. I grew up with the original MTV and this stuff they do today is pure trash or crap take your pic.

August 12 2011 at 8:28 AM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply
mhsden

MTV Is a debauchery

August 12 2011 at 7:47 AM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
Claire

MTV has contributed to cultural decline wtih our youth. They are all just interested in a paycheck and not anything else. They may try to say free speech, good TV etc but really, they want to exploit these kids with the carrot of cash and make sure they stay employed. it is nothing more than that. Those folks went to college, studied etc for what? To sell out and buy into such garbage. I'm certain they don't feel great about what they do everyday for these ridiculous shows.

August 12 2011 at 7:35 AM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Claire's comment
threedawgknights

Just not TV, almost anything electronic! Puters, cell phone, games, you name it. Its all geared around sex and violence

August 12 2011 at 9:43 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Valerie

I can't believe this show is still on. I think they need to get a complete new cast. And don't those contestants ever grow up? A lot of them are in their 30s+ and still act the same way they did when they were in their early twenties and first on RW.

August 12 2011 at 6:30 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply