July 26, 2014

Get Ready for a 'Hawaii Five-0' and 'NCIS: LA' Crossover

by Chris Harnick, posted Aug 18th 2011 5:00PM
Daniela RuahComing up this season on CBS -- a 'Hawaii Five-0' and 'NCIS: LA' crossover!

The two popular procedurals are colliding this fall. 'NCIS: LA' star Daniela Ruah is crossing the Pacific for a guest spot on 'Five-0.'

"Read my lips closely... Kensi will make her way to Hawaii Five-0 this season!" the star tweeted.

She followed up the news leak with several playful tweets.

"If they need me in Hawaii, I will make the effort and fly over there for the sake of solving crime ;)," she wrote.

Ruah followed up with a tweet dispelling any departure rumors. "Kensi will be heading to #H50 Hawaii-50 in a crossover, not leaving her team on #NCISLA, they are her family..."

A CBS spokesperson confirmed the news to TVLine.

No word on when the episode will air.

Tell us: Are you excited for the crossover?

b.merry

I hate The good wife Hawaii Five-o,Grey's Anatomy Let's put it this way the only I love is NCIS you can have the rest

August 22 2011 at 12:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
b.merry

I sure hope they bring back CSI New York,CSI Miami .

August 22 2011 at 12:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ImPcJunky

I love her acting and it's a good thing for her, but please make sure you return to NCIS LA your a key player in that show.... Hope to see you and Deeks get closer and maybe even get a promise ring thing going.... Don't worry Sam or G... we love you both too...

August 20 2011 at 8:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Vicki

Nope, not interested. Can't stand either show on its own so this would just be a double-zip for me.

August 19 2011 at 5:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
usmc1387

I think they should take Hawaii 5-0 off the air and revise the program to more resemble the old Hawaii 5-0. This is more of a comedy that a action show.

August 19 2011 at 12:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to usmc1387's comment
J ERIN

I'm with you usmc, I wish they'd show more respect for intelligent viewers and take the slapstick out of otherwise good shows.

August 19 2011 at 1:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mlannen1

Kensi caqn have guest appearences on any show she wants. Not only is she hot but she can really act. She is the only one I take seriously the other three main male actors somehow seem like they are always trying to make you laugh, as though they just did a joke and are looking for us to laugh. And both hawaii 5 O and NCIS la need to improve on their dress code, it is insulting to see what they wear. I will say this at least they are not trying to flant Kensi as a sex symble.

August 19 2011 at 12:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mlannen1

yes I am excited at the cross over. I still have a problem in taking ncis seriouskly. Haveing a office look like that. Navy investigators dressed like beach bums. Real ncis is suit and tie for the men dress up clothing for the women, office staff also dressed to the higher standard. Real navy personal must cringe when they watch the show. But I see the fit Hawaii personal also dress as if their is no standard of dress no dress code.

Just saying----Just saying

August 19 2011 at 12:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rkhicks

Love both shows and will watch...still have 'old' tape machine..lol really enjoy both versions of NCIS and have probs only with a few characters on all three shows. Really enjoy cross-overs...

August 19 2011 at 12:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
xfk

She's hott so more is better

August 19 2011 at 12:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
demih

Surprised at the negative comments. Love both shows, especially NCIS LA. Surely better than all the Housewives and Jersey Shore stuff!!

August 19 2011 at 12:03 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply