July 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Heidi Montag Has No Idea How to Wait Tables or Tend Bar on 'Famous Food' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 18th 2011 9:50AM
Heidi Montag, 'Famous Food'Heidi Montag clearly has no idea what restaurant work is really all about. When the gang from 'Famous Food' (Wed., 8PM ET on VH1) went to a working restaurant to get some training, she first decided that as a waitress, it would be better if she drank with the customers.

"The more fun I am and the better time I'm having, the more fun the customers are having, and therefore the more money I'm making for everybody," she explained. But the restaurant boss wasn't nearly as supportive as she expected, sending her behind the bar.

Unfortunately, this proved to be an even worse idea. "When I'm behind the bar, the goal is to be entertaining, sell drinks and draw crowds," Montag said. She proceeded to try and throw drinks like in the movie 'Cocktail' to disastrous results.

It's as if she thought she was there to be the entertainment rather than learn the actual tricks of the trade. Or does she really believe that bartenders and servers are supposed to be entertaining first and professional second?

SoCelebrities

Huge fan of Heidi Montag :-) I am finishing a new fan site http://soheidimontag.com real time news, pics, videos, daily email alerts. Check it out, let me know what you think. -SoCelebrities

August 21 2011 at 7:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
heidecko

Has-been trying to stay in the limelight

August 18 2011 at 3:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Suzanne

I'd like to know what's up with Aol's editing department lately. EVERY single article I have read in the last few weeks have had incorrect spellings, punctuation marks, grammar, and information. Is this not a VH1 show? How come the headline for it says MTV reality show/star?????

August 18 2011 at 1:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe Napoli

Really? And she says that her parents owned a restaurant for years. I bet you they didn't teanh her how to do this. What a f*$king joke. I new she was an idiot.

August 18 2011 at 12:55 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
krimmy24

What an idiot! Does she seriously think that that's what it takes to be able to do the job? I have been a bartender and waitress for the past 6 years, and drinking with the customers and tossing liquor bottles does not help you make more money! If she was my waitress I would probably dine & ditch......or at least only leave a penny as a tip (((cause as all you fellow waiters know....a penny is an insult....i'd rather get nothing)))

August 18 2011 at 12:44 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Mittens

wtf was she doing. I mean...I like Heidi but why was she acting like a nutcase.

August 18 2011 at 11:47 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Pope John

She's a talentless vacuous idiot......and somehow you think this is newsworthy!

August 18 2011 at 11:09 AM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply