October 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jacqueline Finally Throws Ashley Out on 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 22nd 2011 11:00AM
'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'Jacqueline Laurita found herself in an impossible situation as a parent on 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' (Sun., 10PM ET on Bravo). She had to basically admit that she'd done all she could for her daughter, Ashley, which essentially amounted to a failure, and cast her out to fly or fall on her own.

At twenty years old, Ashley is more than old enough to be on her own, and after the way she consistently treats both her mother and stepfather, it's astonishing that she hasn't been thrown out already. She laughs at them and/or texts on the phone when they're trying to talk to her. Now, most of us would have thrown the phone across the room in those instances, but they're far more passive with her.

It's no wonder she didn't think their threats of throwing her out were real, but to laugh and leave because you're laughing so hard while Chris was trying to talk to her was the straw that broke the camel's back. Ashley was told to call a friend and get out right then and right there. Now they key is to keep her out until she learns some humility and respect.

gmydogbud

This is a TV show and they get paid to create DRAMA, if not nobody would watch. Nobody in their right mind would let their so called family and friends treat them the way the women on all these "Housewives" Shows do! All this is done for MONEY!!

November 13 2011 at 6:37 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
dwbr618

fyi bonzzmom Ashley is an adult herself therefore she is choosing to be portrayed on tv no one is forcing her. Her parents have no more control over how she behaves during filming than they do over what clips of footage the network plays. A 20 year old is plenty old enough to take responsibility for their own behavior. Allowing her to be filmed is in no way abuse frankly she could have used some spanking as a child. Perhaps she would have turned out to be a productive member of society. Neither her parents nor her step parents are to blame for the way she is choosing to live she has been given more opportunity than most children are and she doesn't appreciate any of it. Seems to me that the only person who has a problem with narcissism is you for believing you cam psycho analyze someone who is on tv once a week.

September 24 2011 at 4:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Miss Pat

Ashley knew what she had and took it as long as she could, and when she said at least I don't have a kid that was a real very low blow to her mother. She(Ashley) puts everything on her mother a guilt trip to the fullest. It is time for Ashley to go California and find herself and she will hook up with the wrong people and end up dead. Her mother and Chris will still have the guilt upon their shoulders for a very long time. I had a step-daughter like her and it's real hard she made things very stressful for as long as I can remember.. God Bless to Jacqueline & Chris and Ashleys father and step-mother I just hope that things work out..............it is not easy and she makes things real hard, I liked what Mrs. C.Manzo said towards Ashley I laughed and her idead was the best ever.

August 22 2011 at 11:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Miss Pat's comment
Sare

I'm sorry that you had a step-daughter like Ashley, I hope things have gotten better for you. However, I think we should give Ashley a chance and let her find herself in CA. I don't think it's fair to say she'll hook up with the wrong people and end up dead. Maybe Ashley needed to move out.

September 11 2011 at 1:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LE TUAN

August 22 2011 at 10:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nikki00998877

Wtg Jaccqueline, I know how u feel. My heart breaks for you. She has to be theee most ungreatful child.That smerk on her face.. Id like to smack her to timbucktoo. At 20 its time she knew and apprecaited u and your husband.I know its hard but tuff love is in order.You will worry about her but she needs to fall on her face...then and only then she might appreciate what she had.I never thought we could do such an injustice by loving a child to much,caring to much,giving to much,covering for them to much when they screw up.But those are the making of a selfish selfcentered brat.Go figure. Im sorry to be so blunt.. I think u know all this already. May God be with all of you.

August 22 2011 at 10:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pcpdwjr2

I am so glad that Jackie & Chris threw Ashley out - I hope they never let her come back - I had just about had it to see that smirk and smile on her face _ I threatened to quit watching the show if she was going to be living in that house anymore. She is an ungrateful b----H. Let her go live with her father - she thinks he is so great. If the truth be known they dont want her either - especially her step-mom. Be strong Jackie & Chris you have done all that is expected of a parent and have gotten nothing but heartache in return. Take care of those 2 precious boys and hold your head high you have done the best that can be expected of you. My prayers & thoughts are with you & Chris.

August 22 2011 at 10:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dreamer4u

Ashley is a ungrateful brat and they should of been more harsh with her years ago..they spoiled her to the point of she has no respect for no one..and it is disgusting and she should of been thrown out of the house along time ago! Its way to late to "teach" her anything she is way past "learning" she will learn fast enough..didnt most of us?

August 22 2011 at 8:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rob

Jacqueline is a mess and screwed up and its why her daughter is a mess. Chris and Jacqueline spoiled her just so they can run her down and abuse her. These so called parents should be locked up. No one has a daughter like Ashley except you created that. Worse yet they let it play out on tv.

August 22 2011 at 4:35 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Mike

Take away the car and cancel the phone. She wants to be on her own, Let her. Her attitude and lack of
character will not take her far. Forget about teaching her manners, it is too late.

August 22 2011 at 4:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cwboynlex

Jacqueline and Chris helped Ashley everything like car, apt, etc, etc. but Ashley didnt care and not working. She always late at work. She should learn how to grow up!!! She's very immature!! Ashley always ignored and insulted her mother. It's very disrespectful. I cant stand watch her on Housewives of New Jersey. I hope shell be out for good. I cant stand her. She's big cry baby and left them when they re not finish talking with her. I dont blame Jacquline throw her out and move to California. See if she can afford to live in California. She's baby bitch!! I dont want to see her face on Housewives of New Jersey again!!! Screw her!!! Jacqueline is so sweet mother!

August 22 2011 at 12:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to cwboynlex's comment
Sare

Good news, she has an apartment in the LA area of California that she is leasing. Oh wait, that's probably not good enough for you is it? She has to buy a house doesn't she?

Get over yourself.