October 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kim Cries Over a Lost Earring on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 22nd 2011 5:24AM
Kim Kardashian, 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'Kim's boyfriend Kris Humphries got to meet the family on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!), but he's not the one who wound up making a bad impression. Kim's anxiety about the meeting, or her relationships -- or something! -- had her acting like a diva.

First, she freaked out about the room being too hot and having too many flowers and just being too luxurious and wonderful, apparently. Then, she freaked out over losing an earring after Kris threw her into the ocean.

Granted, a $75,000 earring is a pretty expensive thing to lose, but why wear expensive jewelry like that at the ocean? Wouldn't you just leave those in your room?

Her transformation from laughing to crying was so abrupt, that Kris was certain she was joking as she stormed off a sobbing wreck.

"We've literally been here an hour," he said. "She freaks out over the room, she freaks out over the earring. What are the next ten days gonna be like? I'm nervous."

Of course, we all know it works out because Kris and Kim were wed this past weekend, but it will still be fun to see how they go from this awkward family encounter to the aisle. Hopefully, there's no water nearby.

kay56f

If that earring was worth 75k it would have to be ripped out of her ear. A stud that size would have a screw back. No pun intended.

October 10 2011 at 2:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Curiouscrystal

I just want to kno where they filmed at..Love the clear blue water

September 15 2011 at 10:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mechaniicaldummy

What's the name if the song that played in the background when they arrived to the airport ?

September 05 2011 at 5:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
momojet05

Sorry, but I have to give her some slack on the lost earring. I cried when my diamond and platinum wedding ring got stolen. My husband was furious as you can imagine!!!!!!! To this day I will never understand why he did not insure such an expensive ring....(I found the paperwork he thought he hid :) Needless to say he downdraded me to a bigger diamond but no more platinum...just white gold...... :( So, I understand where all those emotions came from. Some of us are babies....I own it....where's my bottle :)

August 31 2011 at 10:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gustav

The loss of her ear ring made for great tv time on the Kardashian infomercial......so she will be able to write the loss off on her taxes as a business cost.

August 29 2011 at 2:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
silver98bird

omfg... its not like she cant just go buy some more expensive ones. Can someone tell me again why these people are "famous"?

August 29 2011 at 12:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eastport111

Her husband deserves just what he gets for being stupid enough to marry into that mess of a family.
They are all boring,unattractive and dysfunctional.

August 27 2011 at 11:12 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
TuCuteMom

Can you say " earrings insured" if not then shame on her. Why would you wear diamond earrings to the ocean, and why did they not have the "lock kind of post on them" Hey my little old diamonds only cost $300.00, but you better believe I have a lock post. I smell a rat( I mean made up drama for this been on TV way to long reality show)

August 27 2011 at 8:28 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Frankie Wray

What a superficial useless waste of a human life..............

August 27 2011 at 9:30 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
nimue106

I don't know who is more stupid and shallow: Kim et al or any idiot who has helped them earned the millions they have. I enjoy detesting all of them. Nauseating.

August 26 2011 at 10:34 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply