July 28, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'Teen Mom' Maci Wants Another Baby to Alleviate Her Boredom (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 24th 2011 9:45AM
Maci, 'Teen Mom'"If I had another baby, I wouldn't be bored," Maci said on this week's 'Teen Mom' (Tue., 10PM ET on MTV). This ranks right up there with the belief that having another baby will fix marital problems among the worst reasons to have a baby.

Maci's mother couldn't make her see reason, while her friends were supportive of the decision. Her boyfriend Kyle was about as stoic as he could be while listening to her talk about about how much she wants another baby.

When she finally asked him if he'd thought about it, he replied, "You just need to get out of your baby fever for a little bit."

If it's a rational decision for an intelligent reason than maybe the pair should consider it. But to alleviate boredom? Yes, babies do that, but they're a lot of hard work, too, which Maci appears to have conveniently forgotten.

Oscar Blackwater

I'll do it hahah free baby batter for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i said free baby batter for you? is this broken plus I got a baby girl that might be mine thats been kidnappedhmmm I dunno?

December 03 2011 at 2:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
paulas7177

I don't what the show but I wonder how many of those "Teen moms" are on public assistance, just want we need more of them popping out kids that the working class has to pay for.

August 24 2011 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
anthdif

buy her a x-box.

August 24 2011 at 2:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sue1mar3

She just wants a new baby with her new man.

August 24 2011 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jewels

How old is her kid? Toddler age? How the hell can she say she's bored?! I have a 3 yr old and there is never a dull moment in my house. There is always a mess of some kind to clean up, I'm always telling him to get out of the kitchen, he has to be supervised in the bathroom b/c he can't potty w/o getting into something. When he's not getting into things he's running around like a mad man playing with his cars or jumping and tumbling. He's also very inquisitive. If we do anything he has to know what we are doing and why. I think having a toddler is more difficult than having an infant. Having a toddler and an infant is twice as hard. She is a complete moron to think that having a baby will solve marital problems. If anything it will just add to the stress of the marital problems. She is just showing her immaturity

August 24 2011 at 1:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jerseyj40

Maci, You are really getting lazy. You need to dump that Boyfriend Kyle. He is your worst impediment. He is an albatross around your neck. Move back to your mothers, get a job and go back to school part time. You are really milking this kid. You don't get off the sofa. All you do is tan and fip your hair from one side to the other. Brian has turned out to be the better parent. All you do is watch the grass grow. You are going from one mistake to another. In a way I wish you do have another baby, that would finish you off. I hate to ask this but as Brian said is Kyle slow?

August 24 2011 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
colfla

Thought Teen Mom was supposed to show young teenagers how hard it is to raise a child at such a young age and instead you show a teen mom who wants a second child to alleivate the boredom?

August 24 2011 at 1:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
faye07217

They're all a bunch of idiots. I had my oldest daughter at nineteen followed by three more. Now my oldest is fifteen, and I've got three more--the youngest is three. These girls don't realize that, right or wrong, society looks down on girls who have babies young. I'm a college educated, professional woman, and I usually tell people that I'm older than I am (if they're rude enough to ask), because when they find out that I started having children young, their opinion of me changes immediately--whatever respect they had for me flies out the window. People feel like they can make condescending remarks, or ask me if all my kids are by the same man, or even if I have custody of all (or any) of them. (In case you're curious; three of them are with my ex husband, the youngest is with my husband, and yes, I have and always have had custody of all of them, thank you.) I would tell these girls that life is hard enough without bringing down s**t on your own head, and that no matter what they do with their lives or how old they get, there will always be people--a great many people--who will look down on them for being young mothers. And yes, MTV should get this crap off the air. I don't let my oldest daughter watch it.

August 24 2011 at 1:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
zamman1104

The dumbing down of America continues!

August 24 2011 at 1:24 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
PAM

YEAH AND WATCHING THIS MORON GLORIFY PARENTHOOD CAUSED MY SIMPLE MINDED DAUGHTER TO GO AND GET PREGNANT. SWELL NOW SHE WILL WANT ANOTHER ONE EVEN THOUGH THEY CAN'T AFFORD THE ONE THEY ARE HAVING. THIS SHOW AND SECRET LIFE SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE AIR. THIS IS WHAT SHOWS NEEDY TEENAGES WHAT THEY CAN DO. HA HA HA. YEAH AND THE GRANDPARENTS ARE THE ONES THAT SUFFER. GO TO SCHOOL GET AN EDUCATION AND A JOB THEN HAVE A CHILD THAT YOU CAN AFFORD NOT ASKING FOR PUBLIC AID OR MONEY FROM YOUR PARENTS. WE ALREADY PAID TO RAISE YOU.

August 24 2011 at 1:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to PAM's comment
sue1mar3

Don't blame a TV show for your daughter wanting to have sex with her boyfirend.

August 24 2011 at 1:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply