September 2, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Groom's Secret Lover Disrupts Wedding on 'Big Easy Brides' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 29th 2011 5:06AM
'Big Easy Brides'It's only the second episode, and already 'Big Easy Brides' (Sun., 10PM ET on WE) is transforming into some kind of 'Jerry Springer' show in the streets of New Orleans. This week's Springer-rific story featured a bride, a groom and a secret girlfriend.

On Chassidy's wedding day, which was on a dock, Jaelynn showed up to reveal that she'd been sleeping with the groom-to-be, Nick. The whole exchange between her and Nick felt completely scripted. Maybe it was a real scenario, but it looked as if the producers were having them recreate an argument or something artificial.

Maybe it felt fake because it was all so civil, but Chassidy had seen video of Nick and Jaelynn making out the night prior. Maybe she'd calmed down by this point. We felt for sure that one exchange would have had Chassidy pushing Jaelynn into the water.

"You think it's cute sleeping with other people's boyfriends?" Chassidy asked her.

"Yeah, actually it is," Jaelynn replied with a smile.

In the end, though, it was Nick who took an impromptu bath as Chassidy washed her hands of all of them, leaving Nick to a very receptive Jaelynn.

They even have a security guy that travels with them, like Springer has on his show. It's as if they're trying to recreate that insanity under the guise of a wedding show. Or maybe it was always there, only now there are cameras on it.

anncajun123

Omg I can't believe you people think that's real. I grew up in south Louisiana in a sleepy little cajun town, and this show is crap. I'm aggravated at the people who agree to act so ridiculously, propagating ignorant drunk Louisiana stereotypes. I don't know what's worse, the ignorant people on the show, or the ignorant people who believe it.

September 18 2011 at 10:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pinkster88

At first, I wasn’t sure if I was going to watch the show but I caught some of the previews but now, I just can’t get enough of it. I wanted to make sure I caught every episode so before it debuted, I downloaded the DISH Remote Access app. I can’t ever miss another episode and I went ahead and signed up for the Sling Adapter with my DISH Network employee account so I would never miss a minute of it. I can watch live and pre-recorded content and I don't even have to be at home to do so. The Sling Adapter is normally $99 but with a special promotion with DISH Network, new and existing customers can now get it for free. People can go here to get more information http://bit.ly/lDiR6U!

August 31 2011 at 11:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gpestich

How classy AOL....you are scraping bottom rewarding vulgar behavior by puttting it on as news.....the "dumbing of America" ....what white trash!!

August 29 2011 at 11:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
spirited102960

Now we are posting Jerry Springer episodes on AOL as news???

August 29 2011 at 7:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Buddy

Typical crap from the big easy, should have just floated away during Katrina It iis nothing but one big mud hole, lived in by fools, jokers, hustlers and just plain lazy human beings. These three idiots deserve each other.

August 29 2011 at 7:40 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Angela

Oh, yeah, it was scripted. If it had been real, the White chick would have been sitting on the Black gal snatching her head back and forth by the hair, and the Black chick would have had a straight razor.

August 29 2011 at 7:20 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
zikeemon

Loooooooosers!!!!!!

August 29 2011 at 5:59 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
pscarpelli

What a bunch of douchebags. Was he actually wearing an Ed Hardy tee shirt??

August 29 2011 at 5:57 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
rossandsheila

Who cares what these two fat ,ugly ,stupid women do? Just another made up Jerry Springer show.Shows how low America has sunk too.

August 29 2011 at 4:51 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Kay

Another dumb reality show!! I would never waste my time watching any of them.. I read somewhere that they are all scripted and the producers know who will be the winners before they ever start production! I have watched a couple different reality shows when visiting friends and they all seemed very scripted to me. These Bachelor and Bachelorette programs are the worst programs on TV right now. Does anyone with half a brain even watch them. And DWS is another loser, watch women in skimpy costumes dance a so called dance. They all look more like a peacock strutting around a stage trying to entice people to vote for them!

August 29 2011 at 4:48 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply