September 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Will the Joes Ever Get Along on 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'? (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 29th 2011 9:55AM
Joe Gorga, 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'The answer to the above question is an emphatic "NO!" if Joe Guidice is going to have anything to say about it, and apparently he does. On 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' (Sun., 10PM ET on Bravo), Teresa reached out to her brother, Joe Gorga, and invited him to a book signing. Gorga had never been to one, so he was very touched to be invited.

But Joe Guidice wasn't going to let that happen smoothly, even if he had no intention of going himself. He started sending nasty texts to Joe Gorga, threatening to break his jaw if he showed up at the signing.

Joe and Melissa did show up at the signing, toward the end, where they revealed the content of her husband's letter. This lead to Teresa questioning her husband about interfering in her relationship with her brother, but did she have to do it when he was clearly drunk and belligerent.

As usual, it's always the other guy's fault, and Joe Guidice told his wife, "I don't give a crap. We'll fight until the ends of time." It's kind of sad, actually, that he'd rather hang onto anger than move on with his life and allow Teresa and her brother to see each other more.

jantuoferm

Not that the others are much better but---the Joo-dice's (what kind of morons can't even pronounce their own last name?) are really white trash. Especially the husband. I wouldn't miss this trailer trash couple if they took them off the show.

August 29 2011 at 7:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ciji3

That fat JOE GUIDICE is a jealous bytch. He doesn't want Teresa to have anything to do with her successful brother. Guidice has money problems and legal problems and just plain JEALOUS of Joe Gorga. What he needs to do is stop his insecure wife from spending what they don't have and learn some parenting skills because they don't know how to raise those little girls. Never would allow my child to pull stockings off the rack or sit in a cooling case in a grocery. That one named Melania needs to have her behind spanked. Gia thinks she is grown. Children learn what they live and these are dysfunctional folks. Do these lottle girls go to school? I know Teresa can't help them because her grammar is terrible. Fat Juicy Joe Guidice needs to stop being so envious of Joe Gorga. Teresa hates Danielle so much because they are both alike!

August 29 2011 at 7:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
invmartyc

Who cares? These shows are just plain crap! Cheap sleazy crap!

August 29 2011 at 6:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mariann

Aerofan4ever .. glad you said it first. Bravo had to pay the modeling agency that got Gia a walk on Fashion Week, Obnoxious, pretenuos, and bratty mean kids, just like their mother who is nothing but a media skank. That is a fact.

August 29 2011 at 6:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hevnlii

I think Teresa is starting to see that her brother joe is extending the olive branch and her husband joe is trying to keep her from having a relationship with her brother (maybe out of jealousy because they were so close at a time in their lives). Joe giudice is going through ALOT of financial troubles putting teresa in the middle of it where she has to smile through it all KNOWING that Joe G. is doing some underhanded stuff and now it seems she tired of defending him. She should maintain her relations with her brother.

August 29 2011 at 6:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
aerofan4ever

omg these are the ugliest people inside and out,makes me want to vomit and i'm sorry i even watched the clip.trash trash trash.....and i know this is reeeeeeeeaaaaallllly wrong but teresas children are the homeliest mutts ever created.not surprising since their mother and father look like cavepeople......fix your hairline teresa......omg PUKE

August 29 2011 at 6:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Caroline

it's really sad to see how these 2 men just continue to hate and malign each other.
But I do think the wives have a lot to do with it - they both profoke their husbands.
What I don't like is the way they always justify their rediculous actions as 'that's
how the italians are'. That is bpure bs. We are not brought up that way - in fact,
in our days, we were always taught to try to keep the peace. I am a woman but again,
it's the woman who are to blame. Also, you get 2 immature so-called men who simply
will not even try to get along - and they're related, mind you. It was rather disturbing to
watch this 'book signing' episode. Did not leave a good feeling with me afterward.
What say you??

August 29 2011 at 5:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hswremann

Joe Guidice Deve essere attento su chi hes ​​chiamando un Faggot mi capita di come Joe Gorga e pensare hes freddo Sì sono italiano americano e sono anche in Florida, ma ora hanno parenti a New York e New Jersey e io verrò lassù e Beat Juicy culo Joes!

August 29 2011 at 4:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sdft264

Have to make a comment on Jacqulines daughter she needed to be kicked out along time ago
how dare she say those things to her mother I am in my late 40's and in my 20's i would have never spoken to my mother that way stop thinking you are a bad mother you should think your daughter is the bad one she needs a
big dose of REALITY kick her out and don't let her back she needs to grow up.
If I had the oppertuntity these kids have I would grateful. Everyone sees it even her cousins who seem to be
on the right track from what I see she wants it handed to her that is a big problem Nothing is Free in this world
we all pay price RICH OR POOR

August 29 2011 at 4:21 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
jay

wsell teresa's husband is a real piece of scum, and for her to listen to him , going against her brother is crazy, he is still her brother, if they can not aget along, at social functions then just say hi or hellow ande go your own way, i would never gtive up on my brother not matter what, sorry and i am an italian lady,,,,, as as far as the comment about the jersey shore, excuse i am from n.j. and nothing wrong with people from the shore, who do you think you are , i am ashamed to hav ed you all called italians, go move to italy??????

August 29 2011 at 4:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to jay's comment
ntweety7777

Jay I have a sister that has not spoken to me in 17 years. I have tried and tried to find out why and no one in my family will tell me. She has a son that I have never seen, everyone in my family speaks to her but not me. I celebrate holiday's with just my husband and daughter. So Teresa kick joe to the curb and make up with your brother he is your flesh and blood.

August 29 2011 at 4:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply