October 31, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Tia Mowry Worried About Her Breech Baby on 'Tia & Tamera' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 30th 2011 1:47AM
Tia Mowry, 'Tia & Tamera'There is nothing so sacred or so wonderful in this world than a child. And no bond more mysterious or powerful than that between a mother and her baby. It's a bond that begins before birth and continues until the mother's death. And it was this bond that had Tia Mowry in tears on 'Tia & Tamera' (Mon., 9PM ET on Style).

While she'd been assured that everything was okay, and was going to be okay, she can't help but worry each time she visits the doctor and her baby is still in the breech position.

It's not a crisis situation as long as the doctors keep an eye on it, and there's no reason for Tia to worry, but she can't help it. Anything less than perfect creates stress and worry in a mother-to-be.

"I can see now how mothers have so much love for their children and I will do anything for my baby, to make sure that he's okay and that he's fine," she said in a tear-filled confessional. "I know everything's fine. I know I'm just being dramatic ... I need to relax myself and just make sure that he's okay."

As difficult as it was in that moment for Tia to relax and know that everything will turn out just perfect in the end, that moment was also a video testament to how wonderful a mother she is going to be to that child. Her heart and head are in the right place, and she's more than ready to welcome that baby into her loving arms.

Rich

Laura vs. Malaysia......wow...they sure are kewl...love the language... Afrikin-Merikin edukated.

August 30 2011 at 3:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rich

I hope things work out for her. If not then maybe she could adopt a white baby since all the whities are adoping those other things.,,,,should be lots of white babies available.

August 30 2011 at 3:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Rich's comment
toliva87

umm did you read the article?? her baby is fine...jacka$$

August 30 2011 at 3:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bune8885

Dear Tia, your baby just fine, and can't wait to see you!
When you see him first time that's the most
unbelievable magical moments gonna be in your life.

I was in labor for 23 hours (all natural, no meds.) but when I saw my son, and hug him for a sec.
.......I felt .......I can't even describe the feeling, mixture of adoration, unspeakable love, tears, and never felt happiness, and pride.

Enjoy yor pregnancy, and prepare for the bigges happiness ever!!!!!!!!

August 30 2011 at 1:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
biddiebob

Oh Tia, I do understand how scary it seems when you don"t hear what you were expecting to hear, but here's the good news. Lots of babies are in breech position right up until the end, and then they somersault into the head down position and everything is fine. Also, even though you are scared, a baby in breech position is much more of a problem when mother and doctor are unaware of it. Try not to worry. So many people are praying for you because we care. Just picture that beautiful baby in your arms and you will be better than fine.

August 30 2011 at 1:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
miralorusa

Everything will be just fine, we are praying for you. Also, I had a GF that was in the same situation as you and believe it or not, she danced at my wedding and that baby turned in the right position . . . don't worry, go dancing and pray the same happens for you.

August 30 2011 at 1:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
whisktoo

I think you must have missed some of the episode. Tia's main question to the doctor after being told the baby was still in the breech position, was how long recovery would be if she had a C section. When the doctor said at least 8 weeks, Tia starting getting upset because she had to be on the set of her show in 6 weeks. Came across to me as being concerned about her show and not her baby!!

August 30 2011 at 1:15 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
aandfqt242005

I hope everything turns out great for Tia and her little one..But worrying too much over a breech baby? I'm not a mother so I can't speak from that side, but breech babies are brought happy and healthy into this world everyday. 24 years ago, I was one of those babies. Mom had a C-section and her and I both turned out safe, happy and healthy :) And since 24 years ago, techniques for delivering breech babies have only gotten better. Rest easy Tia and best wishes for you and baby for the future!

August 30 2011 at 12:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jaiijaii3425

Really you guys never had kids that Watched Sister Sister or the Disney shows.... she was also in this Medical show that was on ABC smh

August 30 2011 at 12:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
janicebsanders

I'm glad Tia and her baby are fine (because this show was filmed before the birth of her son)...but I never knew Tia was such a selfish person, until watching this new Tia and Tamera show. I could not believe how many times she flaked on her twin sister, for such selfish reasons.

August 30 2011 at 12:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
agls4

What's the big deal. Non celebrity mothers have c-sections all the time. Unless you have been told that something is wrong your baby, having a c-section will not hurt the baby. Remember, the goal is to have a healthy baby no matter how the baby arrives.

August 30 2011 at 12:42 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply