August 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

William Shatner Rides Craig Ferguson Like a Horse (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 30th 2011 9:00AM
William Shatner, 'The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson'William Shatner is 80 years old and a legend. He's so iconic, he's surpassed any of the famous characters he's played and become a character himself. That pretty much means he gets to do anything he wants, which is exactly what happened on 'The Late Late Show' (Weeknights, 12:37AM ET on CBS).

He's also so nice and charismatic, you kind of want to do whatever he wants. Which is how you can explain Craig Ferguson getting down on all fours on the set with William Shatner riding him like a horse, teaching him different gaits.

"I thought you made a beautiful horse," Shatner complimented Ferguson afterward.

It was good for Ferguson, too. "I have to say, I feel more alive than I've felt in a long time."

Ferguson then went on to say that he suspected the whole experience was more entertaining for Shatner than it was for Ferguson or even the audience, but we think he underestimates the entertainment value of Shatner riding on a man's back. That's comedy gold right there!

Dirk

That is hilarious

August 31 2011 at 2:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
corene

HEY I LOVE WILLIAM SHATNER... I'M A BIG FAN OF STAR TREK.... I WATCH THE RERUNS OF THE RERUNS. AND ENJOY THEM EVERYTIME I WATCH THEM

August 31 2011 at 12:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karine

Shattner gives me the creeps .. I think he is seriously NUTS

August 30 2011 at 9:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TheHunts123

LOVE Shatner! LOVE Ferguson! The two coolest dudes on TV : )

August 30 2011 at 11:30 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
betzsill

Shatner is 80? Well, i think he looks great. and he is VERY funny. love ferguson, too...

August 30 2011 at 10:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
debi

Host & Guests stupid tricks..

August 30 2011 at 10:07 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to debi's comment
jeannine

Ah, Debbie, where is your sense of humor? Shatner @ 80 looks terrific. I'm 82 and he can put his shoes under my bed anytime!!!!!

August 30 2011 at 7:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply