September 1, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Alec Baldwin Introduces His New Girlfriend on 'Late Show' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 31st 2011 4:08AM
Alec Baldwin's girlfriend Hilaria Thomas, 'Late Show with David Letterman'Alec Baldwin has talked about dipping his hat into the NYC mayoral race from time to time in recent months, but it looks like he may have a new reason not do to that.

On 'Late Show' (Weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS), he admitted that while he might like to be mayor, he's not sure he'd want to run for mayor.

Considering how difficult and unpleasant political campaigns can get, it's certainly an understandable stance. Plus, he has a new interest in his life that's taking up more of his time, and rightfully so.

Baldwin's new girlfriend Hilaria Thomas was waiting in the green room, and David Letterman cut a shot to her smiling and waving.

"Would I rather be handcuffed to the emergency command center in Maspeth during a hurricane, or would I rather spend some of that '30 Rock' money traveling the world with my girlfriend?" he asked.

Of course, '30 Rock' fans would hope that a retraction from his political ambitions might mean more '30 Rock' in Baldwin's future. He told Letterman that he'll do the show "for another year and beyond that I don't ... ". But, he and Hilaria have moved into a new apartment together in New York, so he'll still be in the neighborhood!