July 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Amy Sedaris Models Weekender Pants and Goes Crazy on 'Late Night' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 31st 2011 4:19AM
Will Forte & Amy Sedaris, 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'Amy Sedaris pulled on a pair of Weekender pants and all bets were off on 'Late Night' (Weeknights, 12:30AM ET on NBC). What happened next genuinely defies description, as she displayed moves and flexibility that had Jimmy Fallon falling off his chair with laughter.

Even comedian Will Forte, on the couch, had no idea how to react or what to do. Everything felt so completely inappropriate, and yet it really wasn't. What Sedaris was doing, though, was showing us the stretch, comfort and versatility of the pants.

"These work because they have an inside pant," she said striking a pose. "You know what I mean? So you wear them all weekend."

Fallon didn't really know what she meant, so she further explained. "You don't have to change your underpants. It's all built in!" Doesn't that sound ... well, a little bit gross, but Amy still makes them look so fun!

pennydanger555

This reminded me of some of the great laughs they used to have on Saturday Night Live. Good stuff!

August 31 2011 at 8:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
danthedefecator

Wearing the same panties all weekend... I'll bet something is fishy with that......

August 31 2011 at 7:47 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Ed

I am of the opinion that anyone who falls off a chair with laughter is putting on an act.

August 31 2011 at 7:16 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
****GI GI ******

something else

August 31 2011 at 6:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mchmlb

That was funny. LMAO

August 31 2011 at 1:53 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
juicytruths

America sucks AMY is acting out the black girl named Shanda Mathis that is being virtually human trafficked by your government and the AMERICAN people with tax payer dollars. I hope you all suffer badly in hell and loss your country.

August 31 2011 at 12:24 PM Report abuse -10 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to juicytruths's comment
fdmngz750

Your rant is ridiculous and makes no sense. Are you a Mexican Moron ?

August 31 2011 at 12:54 PM Report abuse +8 rate up rate down Reply
mcc1cam

When exactly did your spaceship land on planet Earth?

August 31 2011 at 6:05 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
mcc1cam

I really hope Jimmy wins the Emmy next month, I know the show is mostly up for writing awards, but you can't write something like this!

August 31 2011 at 11:37 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Judy

I'd love to hang out with both of them. Such a riot!

August 31 2011 at 11:10 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Anne

If you offered me gold or a free trip to Paris,
I’d say, “Thanks. I’ll just have supper with Amy Sedaris“

August 31 2011 at 10:46 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Anne's comment
usmaels1

Yeah...nothing like a girl who has had the same panties on all weekend. Sort of makes you want to never wash your hands.

August 31 2011 at 12:29 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply