April 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

David Arquette Talks About His Relationship With Courteney Cox (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 1st 2011 4:05AM
David Arquette, 'Late Show with David Letterman'When celebrities are married to other celebrities, it's become a common courtesy to ask about their famous other half during interviews. But the courtesy gets a little murky when dealing with unhealthy marriages as we saw with David Arquette on 'Late Show' (Weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS).

Luckily, Arquette appeared to develop the giggles through the course of the interview, so there was no chance he was made uncomfortable by the question. We did love his response to David Letterman's initial question asking how Courteney Cox was.

"Courteney's fantastic," he said, and then after a pause. "We're still separated."

It was like he was explaining this to his elderly grandparents who might forget things like that from time to time.

He went on to explain that despite the love he has for them, the pair have proved to have incompatible personalities. "We grew apart and I advise everyone not to let that happen," he said during a short burst of seriousness.

Then it was off to the giggles again as he talked about how Cox is calm and he's wild and crazy and how she thinks he's moody and how he says, "I'm not moody, Dave!"

Mary Ann

I agree seems high me me also

September 02 2011 at 7:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Polk Salad Annie

Gee! And here I thought they broke up because he is an alcoholic weedhead with the maturity of a 13-year-old boy. Plus, his best acting days are far behind him. He's simply been unable to surpass the Brandoesque turn he took on "Beverly Hills 90210."

September 01 2011 at 7:29 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Lt Dan

they are not together cuz he boned someone and got caught.

September 01 2011 at 5:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
veegeemayo

I lubs ya Courtney....but wasn't he moody, wild and crazy before you married him?? Gurlfriend the answer is YES!!

September 01 2011 at 4:55 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
goldengolfball

This guy is such a dickweed I can't ever understand what Courtney ever saw in this dweeb.

September 01 2011 at 2:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
imustbegoingnow

Is it just me or does he seem to be high?

September 01 2011 at 1:06 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
imagineitaly

Because he's an immature ass?

September 01 2011 at 12:49 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Karine

I wish these idots would just shut up !!!!!!

September 01 2011 at 12:30 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
HitTheDeckBoys

M E N ... or make that b o y s ...

September 01 2011 at 11:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
toinette

They are two opposites who do not attrack. Best they find someone more like themselves. She is a dried up old plum anyway.

September 01 2011 at 11:00 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply