August 29, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Elise Stirs Up Trouble Right Away in Final Five of 'Hell's Kitchen' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 6th 2011 4:15AM
'Hell's Kitchen'Now that the red and blue teams are no more, Elise can turn her joy of fighting to a whole new group of people on 'Hell's Kitchen' (Mon., 8PM ET on FOX). The one thing the former blue team didn't want to deal with was drama, and here it came in spades!

Their group challenge had them facing off against some former 'HK' contestants. It was the new black team against Season 5's Ben, Season 6's Tennille and Van, and Season 8's Jillian.

Rather than unite against this common enemy, it was fighting over the menu almost immediately, with Elise at the head of the drama class.

It got to be too much for Will, who walked out on the proceedings. But the black team got it together enough to complete the challenge in a very close race with the returnees. In the end, it came down to customer satisfaction and there the black team proved victorious.

Their reward: Learning that two of them were still going to be up for elimination.

The group decided to put Elise and Jennifer up, but Gordon Ramsay must have just enjoyed putting them through the turmoil of nominations because he said everyone was safe thanks to their best dinner service yet, which means Elise lives to fight again another day.

Of course, she also came in second to Will in the prettifying ugly foods challenge, so maybe it really is her chops in the kitchen that's kept her around so long and not the more likely reason that she's a great reality television villain.

dida

If Elise wins hells kitchen, I will never again watch nor have any respect for Chef Ramsey. I am waiting for her to get thrown off. The only thing she can take care of is running her mouth.

September 12 2011 at 8:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jazzmint T

ramsey, u r a real jerk. you would really put that moron (elise)in one of your restaurants????????????? send me a list and I will make sure that I nor none of the people I know will ever frequent your places. What are u on anyway? I !wouldnt hire her to clean up after my dogs/

September 06 2011 at 8:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ricton738

I would,t even hire this woman to sweep the floors up after sevice. she would just start a fight over that job. Else! YOU'RE FIRED!

September 06 2011 at 7:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Boriken Warrior

Oh, and has anyone noticed that Elise is getting "FAT"!!!!!

September 06 2011 at 7:01 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Boriken Warrior

The only reason why I keep watching this season is to simply see her face when Gordon FINALLY tell's her to "Piss off, already". Even with the close calls, her face already has that astonished look of, "What, me"!? But, to tell the truth, I feel rather sad for this woman. First off, as many have already stated, she is not going to win this competition. Ramsey is not that stupid to put her in charge of a million dollar restaurant. The employees will simply walk out. Second, after everything is said and done, who the heck will hire her? I would'nt! Really, she's already lost the restaurant job (that's a give) and now she will be totally un-employable. Well, unless of course she get's hit up for reality shows on MTV. Yeah, this show just totally screwed her for the rest of her life. Hey, I now find joy in watching the show! P.S. My wife can't stand the woman and has been threatening to stop watching Hell's Kitchen for some time now.

September 06 2011 at 7:00 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
chaoschaos420

i pray for a horrible kitchen accident to quiet her voice FOREVER!

September 06 2011 at 6:56 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
harolddundee

The really sad thing about this show is that some people think its for real. There is no such thing as reality TV,its all scripted.

September 06 2011 at 6:49 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
decrease

It's sad this show has deteriorated to the extent an unqualified, rude, obnoxious person is kept on the show for entertainment value. What a shame! Were done with it!

September 06 2011 at 6:36 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
switzarch

Why does neat stuff happen on shows I would never think of watching? I thought this was a show about a neighborhood in NYC.

September 06 2011 at 6:28 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
LINDAMOM2000

I love Gordon Ramsay and Hell's Kitchen but this season seems to be SO theatrical, not just with the chefs. Production sucks with all the silliness. I pray Elise never cooks for me - she SUX hind tit...

September 06 2011 at 6:24 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply