August 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jennifer Love Hewitt Previews 'The Client List' TV Series on 'The Talk' (VIDEO)

by Alex Moaba, posted Sep 6th 2011 4:25PM
'The Talk' (weekdays, syndicated on CBS) returned from its summer hiatus Tuesday, and Jennifer Love Hewitt was one of its first guests. Hewitt previewed her latest project, 'The Client List,' which Lifetime is expanding from a TV movie into a series. Hewitt also starred in the movie version as Sam Horton, a Texas woman who falls on hard times and has to take a job at a massage parlor that doubles as a brothel.

The series will be different from the movie version in two central ways, Hewitt shared. Firstly, her character will now have red hair, news which pleased co-host Sharon Osbourne. Sam will also be taking on more of a business role in the prostitution operation to support her family.

Fear not though, despite Hewitt's partial transition to madam-hood, she'll still be wearing plenty of lingerie, and stay "hands-on" in the parlor's activities. That's her pun, not ours. 'The Client List' will premiere on Lifetime sometime in 2012.

Michelle L

This is why people give me that "funny" look when I say I'm a massage therapist and then say to me..."oh..you're a masseuse" Ah NO! I'm not a "masseuse"....I'm actually considered a medical professional, not a prostitute...get it straight! Shame on you Jennifer Love Hewitt!! You will now be perpetuating the false predication of what hard working massage therapists really do. Go get a clue. I used to be a fan, not anymore. You're an ignorant person who's just looking for a quick paycheck. Get some real roles!

April 03 2012 at 3:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michelle

I cant believe Jennifer Love Hewitt is agreeing to do such a horrible part. A masseus? For real? This is why its so hard for massage therapists that went to school and want to make a career for themselves are seen as prostitutes! Not right. Massage Therapy is one of the best natural and safe remedies for back pain, headaches, chronic pain, the list goes on. But thanks to people like this that just might think its just a movie, its not right, it gives people the wrong idea. Clients lose trust in us. I believe in what I do and thats to help people, in a safe, respectful and professional way. And it doesnt matter how they want to portray the character and her reasons for doing it, massage is not sex! Shame on you Jennifer!

February 13 2012 at 3:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
csaun9001

Watched yesterday as I love Jennifer Love Hewitt. I also couldn't believe nothing was said about the changes. No guts Julie Chen. I won't be watching anymore, and judging from the 3 comments on this board, no one really cares anyway. Thanks for ruining a good thing Julie and Les!

September 07 2011 at 3:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kathy

I watched the show today and could not believe that nothing at all was said about Leah and Holly. Julie Chen and Sara Gilbert both produce the show and I found it gutless that the subject was ignored. And that new cohost , don't know where she came from, but boy she was not comfortable. Also with Leah and Holly, subjects seemed spontaneous, today's subjects were very obviously scripted.

September 06 2011 at 7:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pariakitty

Sorry worth watching.

September 06 2011 at 6:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pariakitty

Will not be watching "THE TALK " anymore . Leah & Holly made the show. And with Sharon going on leave the show will not be worth waiting.

September 06 2011 at 6:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply