July 29, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Joshua Targets Bert With His Drama on 'Project Runway' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 9th 2011 1:40AM
'Project Runway'Bert was the last one picked for a team on this week's 'Project Runway' (Thu., 9PM ET on Lifetime), but it wasn't Bert who created the most drama and shut down progress on a fairly regular basis. That said, he was involved, as Joshua had chosen the older contestant as the latest target of his pointless tirade.

Joshua's point of contention with Bert this week? "I feel people who have dirty mouths," Joshua said, "they're not intelligent." In frustration with the printer, Bert said, "So much for my f****** clocks." Ergo, Bert's an idiot.

Joshua even lashed out at Tim Gunn, and nobody yells at Tim Gunn. He's just far too polished for that.

It was probably Joshua's attitude as much as his busy-looking design that knocked him into the bottom two, but he was saved to annoy people another week. Becky just really lacked ... in everything. Her designs were uninspired and awkward and lacked any pizzazz. So she paid the price, and saved Joshua for another week at least.

rgy08

drama queen.

September 11 2011 at 4:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rgy08

drama queen.

September 11 2011 at 4:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mattneli

I am going to be watching him very close because I will never buy anything from him. I hate the bitch

September 10 2011 at 5:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mattneli

He is such a drama bitch. Has he forgotten he does not have a vagina

September 10 2011 at 5:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Grey

I know contestants like Josh bring in ratings and adds “drama” to a reality show like “Runway” but Josh is just a douche. And do people like him really think their attitude is going to help them post “Runway?” I mean even if he ends up winning the whole thing, if I’m a big name celeb I don’t care how great his clothes are I’d never hire/work with him.

September 09 2011 at 12:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply