April 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Lauren Graham Doesn't Want to Freak America Out, But She's Dating Her TV Brother (VIDEO)

by Nick Zaino, posted Sep 9th 2011 2:00PM
Lauren Graham and her boyfriend/brother Peter Krause on 'Today'Lauren Graham had a great summer vacation in Venice in between seasons of 'Parenthood,' but she'd rather not say too much about it. It's not that she's too private a person, it's just that her boyfriend is Peter Krause, who plays Adam Braverman, her TV brother, on 'Parenthood.' She thought that might be too much for the Friday morning audience on 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM on NBC).

"I went with my boyfriend, I just don't like to talk about it because I don't want to freak people out," said Graham. It was pointed out to her that Krause is her brother. "Oh my god! Wait! What? Look, it's America. My boyfriend is my brother. You can do anything you want."

In the upcoming season of Parenthood, Graham said Sarah continues her romance with Mark, played by Jason Ritter, who is back after the cancelation of the apocalyptic drama 'The Event.' "I am responsible for it ending," Graham joked. "I was like, who cares about the end of the world? I need a boyfriend."

Colleen Cat Winters

I think artdraculclark may need to seek a mental evaluation. Not in a bad way, just see what a doctor would say about all of your comments .... I don't know.....maybe you were drunk when you wrote these comments.
Laurent Graham is a wonderful actor...ACTOR.

October 09 2012 at 9:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Artdraculclark

All of Lauren Graham sex partner boyfriends in Memphis, Tn. are little perverted boy punk bitches too, like Dino and Taz !!!

January 07 2012 at 5:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Artdraculclark

Lauren Graham is sick and disgusting and sick and disgusting to me also !!!

January 07 2012 at 5:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Artdraculclark

Personally, as far I am concerned, the so-called men that love and appreciate Lauren Graham having sexual intercourse with them are nothing more than "little boy" perverted mentalities, this includes her men actors and friend personal friend also and especially the ones she appreciated as her prostitute customers !!!

January 07 2012 at 5:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Artdraculclark

This list does not include Scott Paterson from the show Gilmore Girls

January 02 2012 at 12:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Artdraculclark

The show "Parenthood" is Lauren Graham's pimp in actuality

January 02 2012 at 12:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Artdraculclark

Considering the punk boy actors she has tongue kissed (swapping spit) for her acting roles, I, personally and surely would not kiss her, or tongue kiss her either; considering the spit she has swapped and ingested with these Hollywood punk boy actors she lets put their tongues in her mouth for money and personally as her dates and as Hollywood boyfriends she is told to date and paid by Hollywood to date and or have listed as her boyfriend

January 02 2012 at 12:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Artdraculclark

Personally, I hope she has an accident that physically ruins her mouth, tongue and lips to where she can't be kissed or use her mouth for anything involving acting or non acting kissing spit swapping

January 02 2012 at 12:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Artdraculclark

Personally I hope Lauren graham's life and life in Hollywood is completely ruined

January 02 2012 at 3:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Artdraculclark

Peter krause is one of Lauren graham's former sex customers when she was only a prostitute for her job career, she helped him get himself to hollywood too, Real men don't have sex with prostitutes for free or for money

January 02 2012 at 3:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply