December 21, 2014

Photos of The CW's Hottest Guys. You're Welcome.

by Jean Bentley, posted Sep 9th 2011 12:00PM
The Vampire Diaries, 90210, Hart of DixieWhile The CW has made its name producing wonderfully addictive, soapy dramas, the network is also known for the incredible attractiveness of all the PYTs it casts. Think about it: Have you ever seen an un-hot person on that channel? (That's our new PC term for ugly.) The answer is no, you have not.

Therefore, in the interest of journalism -- obviously we do this for you, readers -- we perused the photo galleries on the network's press site to for photo evidence of the aforementioned hypothesis. In other words, we found the drool-worthiest snapshots of The CW's many muscle-bound men and put them in a gallery for us you to enjoy.

It's a hard job, but somebody's gotta do it. Again, you're welcome.

LJ

Jensen first and then Misha. The rest don't really float my boat.

September 13 2011 at 11:46 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
No Name

Jensen Ackles all the way. :) (Good picture, because well, he tends to look good no matter what, but seriously that was the only one you could come up with, bathed in red and shadowy?)

September 12 2011 at 3:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cristina Armoa

JARED PADALECKI is the hottes of all!!!

September 12 2011 at 9:58 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
pam

Jensen Ackles is the hottest guy on TV. I don't know why he doesn't get as much publicity as some of these other guys when he's clearly extremely popular. World wake up and appreciate this hot, talented actor!!!

September 11 2011 at 6:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bmitche

I like the one with the hungry eyes !!

September 10 2011 at 10:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Meg

Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass is definitely my pick!

September 10 2011 at 7:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rehabber

Why isn't Jason Dohring on this list?? He will be the reason I am watching Ringer. TVD is my favorite CW show, but the Winchesters are my favorite brothers and have to list Cas as my favorite Angel, that I want back.

September 10 2011 at 7:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
D.I.( Debi)

where's Raylan Gibbons? He is the hottest man to grace the TV in a long time! Maybe I have my channels mixed up

September 10 2011 at 1:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to D.I.( Debi)'s comment
kimshaw530

He's on FX. But you're right - Timothy Olyphant is quite nice to look at.

September 11 2011 at 12:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mel

Jared and Jensen all the way! They are just too hot, smart, funny and sweet for this world. The bastards.

September 10 2011 at 1:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mdf538

I think the Salvatore brothers are the hottes of all.

September 10 2011 at 10:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply