November 26, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kate Gosselin Wants the Best for Her Kids, And She Thinks That's Reality TV (VIDEO)

by Nick Zaino, posted Sep 12th 2011 2:45PM
Kate Gosselin on 'Today'Kate Gosselin said on 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM on NBC) that she felt sad for the fans of 'Kate Plus 8' after its cancelation. "They're devastated," she told Matt Lauer. Obviously not enough of them were devastated to keep the show going, but one person, Kate's ex-husband Jon Gosselin, was happy about it.

Lauer quoted Jon saying he was "very relieved that the kids will be away from the cameras," and that reality TV isn't a worthwhile career.

Kate did not agree. "Jon may be accepting of mediocre for his kids and working a regular job," she said. "I want the best for my kids, and the best opportunities, not unlike every parent. I think be a good parent is to work as hard as you can and give them the best opportunities in life. And this has provided that."

Kate also said she would be willing to do another reality show that featured her children. "If the right thing came along," she said, "I think that we all are still in agreeance [sic] with it, and I'm sure you will see my kids again at some point."

Purplegyrl

I am NOT a devestated fan!!!!! I am glad to see this greedy OCD Mom has to face reality again. She got used to living the life of an A-lister and she will do anything including whoring her kids out for the fame and the bucks....It's over Kate - you are boring and the novelty wore off...maybe you should have saved more reality TV money. I don;t care, I won't watch anything this woman does....she's too ODD for me!

September 21 2011 at 8:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sharon Brotman Salzb

Gossein uses words like"acceptive" and" agreeance" which don't exist in the English language. Not only is she a flaming narcissist, with absolutely no talent to speak of, but she is also just plain dumb!

September 17 2011 at 7:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nerv09

so, she is calling everyone who has a regular job mediocre?? wow, she really lost it! She seriously needs a reality check and to give those children a normal life. She is doing it for her, not for them.

September 15 2011 at 2:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vans916

That women is out of her mind. The only one fan left is rumbleing around in her head....oh it's her! The show should have been taken off years ago. She needs to get therapy and a new personality. I feel so sorry for those kids and can't imagine how much more they will get screamed at with the cameras down. Jon, get those kids therapy, their going to hate their mom...just hope they don't hate you for leaving them with her.

September 13 2011 at 3:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pirate Imageing

She will miss all the free gifts, money and nanny's. No more help , time to live like the rest of the world

September 13 2011 at 1:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wibbs79

You are just a dumbA$$!!!! Shut up and raise your kids without the camara in front of your ugly face!

September 12 2011 at 11:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Blondediamonds1

Gee I had 3 less kids than she has and I didnt get millions for simply being a mother. If I were her, I would spend wisely what she now has and be greatful for that. Who wants to see more of her nasty mood swings anyway?

September 12 2011 at 7:34 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Bmajac's

GOD Woman...give it a rest...we hate you...your a vile, money grabbing woman who deserves NOTHING..and the the last thing we want is you on another show...you would use your children to get money..what a twit..

September 12 2011 at 6:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bub132phs

this is for her.. not her kids!!!

September 12 2011 at 6:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Todd

I hope that one day everyone will realize that not just the reality stars are sick , but in fact most of the entertainment industry is sick.

September 12 2011 at 6:01 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply