September 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Don't Tell, But 'Giuliana & Bill' Are Going to Try Again to Get Pregnant (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 13th 2011 7:06AM
'Giuliana & Bill'Four years after they tied the knot, Giuliana and Bill Rancic returned to the church in Italy where they got married on 'Giuliana & Bill' (Mon., 8PM ET on Style). There, the couple discussed wrapping up their "year of fun" and moving on with the rest of their lives.

"Maybe it's time to kind of start thinking about having a kid again," Giuliana said.

Bill's response was a little odd. "Whatever you want to do, I support," he said. But isn't he supposed to want it as much as she does when it comes to having a baby? That's not an endeavor you support your wife in, it's one you participate and commit to as fully as she does.

Then Giuliana declared, "I don't think we should tell anyone this time." This was pretty hilarious, because they decided to keep their attempts a secret this time, only they said it in front of the cameras and put it on their TV show so if they're not pregnant by now (they're not) ... everybody knows.

razdaztoday

I do like the show, but I wonder if they conveniently edit out any doctor recommendations that Giuliana gain a little weight. No other doctor they have met with on the show has mentioned that since that first doctor when Giuliana allegedly gained 5 pounds, but then quickly lost it (perhaps she did not keep the weight on long enough to know if it would have worked). Anyhow, I can't imagine no other doctor has brought up this issue, and it is an issue because she has admitted to having irregular menstrual cycles which can be attributed to her low body fat.

October 11 2011 at 4:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CarolAnn

I happened to catch this show when I was channel surfing; she is not for real; I remember when Bill was on the apprentice and thought he was pretty good; has anyone noticed or is it just me ... she is either anorexic or bulemic and what kind of doctor do they have that does not address that issue if they are trying to have a child; when she says "I want a family, i want babies" I ws thinking "oh no yo don't honey, not as long as you abuse your body that way; I had a vision of her family in Italy (off camera) saying "my good mangia, mangia" there is definitely something wrong there, and just think the camer puts weight on you

September 20 2011 at 7:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hattie54

Those bores need to go away,same as Heidi Klum.

September 13 2011 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Moonbeam

HA! These reality folks....

September 13 2011 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
carneil

And why is this news?

September 13 2011 at 1:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
havecash

As the father of 7 children and 6 grandchildren, I know something about what B and G are talking about.

You need to forget the information you are getting from everyone.

Key to conception, considering you have dismissed all actual PHYSICAL problems from the discussion, is that the two of you need to be STRESS FREE and spend a ton of time getting to know each other in the bedroom.

What is the hurry?

Bill, I'm an old South Sider...and know a few things you haven't yet learned: Take the woman's mind, then take her body.

Works every time.

September 13 2011 at 1:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeffrey

Maybe he should try putting a paperbag over her head...

September 13 2011 at 1:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vallontina

I feel bad for them. Knowing what a drain infertility treatments can be on you physically and financially - I really wish them success, and the blessings of a little baby too.

September 13 2011 at 1:30 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
angalmarketing2

Awwwwk....awwwwwwk; just threw up on my laptop. Good Grief.

September 13 2011 at 1:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mmvernes

The first thing she should do is get to a healthy weight by putting on some lbs. Back in the day I was too skinny/almnost anorexic and my periods & womanly functions were abnormal. As soon as I got myself to a healthy weight for carrying a baby & have the ability to sustain its life while pregnant (meaning having some fat cells to nourish it) I became pregnant in no time & 6 mos after having my first child I was pregnant again because I was healthy.......She should try it & stop worrying about being a stick.....

September 13 2011 at 1:22 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply