September 1, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Maci Confronts Ryan About Partying While He Has Bentley on 'Teen Mom' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 14th 2011 6:20AM
'Teen Mom'Maci has decided to start growing up and taking responsibility for herself, so she expects the same from Bentley's dad, Ryan. But on this week's 'Teen Mom' (Tue., 10PM ET on MTV), she finds out he's taking advantage of his parents by letting them stay with his son while he continues to go out and party.

And when she confronts him with it, he resorts to the first ploy of anybody who's been caught doing something wrong. He lies. But when he asks her when he went out, putting the onus of responsibility back on him, she knows exactly when.

"Okay, I mean does that bother you?" Now that you know I'm lying, we'll buy ourselves some time to figure out our next approach. Of course he knows it bothers her, she's here chastising him.

But his own stalling tactic gives him a new approach, so he switches it back around on her. "Why does that bother you?" Now she has to explain why his parents aren't perfectly good guardians while he's out.

But then he decides it's been long enough, and he can try for the lie again, saying he doesn't leave the house when he has Bentley, but does. But this time he'll demand that she either prove irrefutable proof that he was out, or he can be self-righteous and call her the liar.

It works in the court of law, but the problem is that that's where he may well find himself, and then he's going to have to hope his parents are willing to life for him, and no one else is willing to come forward and say they were partying with him.

Our favorite bit of his argument was when she said he was out Saturday and he said, "It's not like I can schedule things around--" He couldn't even finish the thought, because it was so ridiculous. He's going out and drinking and partying. What is there to schedule?

latch1820

why does maci always looks like she has not taken a shower, always picking her face and scratching her head,,,,,Girl use some acne meds.....stop chasing after kyle half the time i can't even understand what the hell hes saying...

September 21 2011 at 3:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to latch1820's comment
Ace Lotus Flower Bar

It's called being a good mom, working and going to school.

August 30 2012 at 1:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
val610

You need to stop wasting good air time showing Teen Moms. This is nothing new and has been going on for centuries. And the portral of how these young people survive is so unrealistic. It hurts to think of them being paid for acting out supposedly a true life situation. They all have apartments (or houses) that some people where both partners work do not live as well and they don't work. Tell me please how is Farrah affording all these flight cost and hotel bills, looking for the indeal relocation city. And why are there no Black teens on the show. And please dont tell me you couldn't find any to participate.
One positive remark I do have for the show is that Catelynn and her significant other (can't remember his name) are the most adult like acting teens.

September 14 2011 at 2:49 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Spacesin

I found it HARD to watch the whole episode last night.Farah depends on her parents as a baby sitter more than i think she RELIZES,I understand there worry of who will be watching her baby.Not that I don't understand Farah wanting her daughter with her,but for the safty of her child .More than just going to school there will be illness,appointments,ect.
Catlynn, its all about her.
Amber ya she acts like she is trying to be a good Mom(LOL) kinda over does it,But thats only untill something OR someone comes along.
All in all these girls ALL have one thing in common.... Immaturity, with or with out kids we were ALL there at one time.

September 14 2011 at 2:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Spacesin

I think she needs to get over it.When he has that boy If he decides to leave his son the WHOLE time with his parents that is his time so be it.His parents dont seem to mind and if they did it's up toTHEM to say something not her or us.The fact is,he was the one who got the boy ready for bed,PUT him to bed,and the Grandparents don't seem to mind the baby being there.Weren't they the ones pushing for more time and better out line of the time frames.Thumbs up, at least he is not leaving the child with just anyone! Not to forget ,he is there to pick him up on his days! I also thought it was VERRY nice of him to try and help get Kyle a JOB!! Macy needs to find somthing else to pass the time when Bentley is not with her,and I don't think another baby is the solution.

September 14 2011 at 1:42 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Lord HuMungus

Unfortunately I live up the street from Ryan's dad. They are all a bunch of A@#Holes! They are an embarrassment to my city & state!

September 14 2011 at 1:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
shawnh69

I live in Chattanooga were these two live, and have been through a custady battle with my ex. This girl has no grounds to stand on she is living with a man and not married to him, if Ryan was smart he would go back to court and have it put in the papers that she can not have any man spending the night while the child is present like I did with my ex. The judges around here really frown on that. As far as him going out. If it is not in the paperwork that his parents can't watch their grandchild then she needs to shut her mouth and quit trying to bully Ryan and threating him. This is just another example of how if it doesn't go her way then shes gona act like the child she is.

September 14 2011 at 1:21 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
kayleighsmom529

The one thing I can agree with Ryan on is that it is none of Maci's business if he is going out. If Ryan's parents are willing to stay with Bentley while Ryan is out, then that is their decision. On the last episode, Ryan put Bentley to be and then went out. Many parents (adults as well), will go out on dates, etc. once their child is asleep and leave them with a babysitter. Maci is trying to control every little piece of the situation and it's not going to happen. If she keeps pushing Ryan, he will end up taking her to court and getting something in writing. I would not put up with her trying to tell me that I won't be seeing my kid because she has full custody, and eventually Ryan will get tired of it as well. Unfortunately, when parents do not stay together, they are forced to share custody. Maci should enjoy the down time alone while Bentley is at Ryan's and stop trying to think of reasons to keep him from his dad.

September 14 2011 at 1:18 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Angel

THEY R NOT KIDS ANYMORE SO GET OVER IT PEOPLE! ITS A FACT OF LIFE THAT TEENS WILL GET PREGNANT ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL 5 YEARS LATER IT DOES NOT EVEN MATTER! WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT KIND OF PARENTS YOU ARE AND MACI IS A LOVING AWESOME MOM IF ANY 1 WHO HAS KIDS AND LOVES THEM CAN UNDERSTAND MACI'S CONCERNS AND RYAN SHOULD REALIZE THAT HE SHOULD NOT DISRESPECT AND TALK LIKE THAT TO MACI KYLE SHOULD KICK HIS A**! RYAN IS A VERBAL ABUSER AND HAS NOT BEEN RAISED RIGHT! (WAS HIS MOM A TEEN?) RYAN AND HIS MOM ARE SO JEALOUS SHE SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT HER SON RESPONSIBILITY AND RESPECT THEN IT WOULD BE HIM IN THE FAMILY PHOTO AND NOT KYLE! RYANS MOM IS ALWAYS CRYING THAT RYAN SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS???? AS A MOTHER SHE SHOULD KNOW THE LOVE MACI HAS FOR BENTLEY AND THAT HER SON IS A LOOSER! POOR BENTLEY HAS A LOOSER OF A DAD HE CANT EVEN KEEP A JOB!
TO RYAN: "ONE MANS TRASH IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE" TOO BAD YOU ARE NOW REALIZING MACI WASNT TRASH AT ALL, IT WAS YOU THAT WAS THE TRASH...." GET A JOB AND STOP BEING SO JEALOUS OF KYLE HE IS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN YOU! YEAH YOU GOT THE LOOKS BUT NOTHING ELSE, THATS WHY YOU ARE A LONELY MISERABLE PERSON!!!! YOUR UGLY ON THE INSIDE( THATS WHERE IT COUNTS).

September 14 2011 at 12:37 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Mary

Marci sorry he put him to bed He lives with his parents and pays you child support. Lets look at you sleeping with amother bot/man. He is the one causing problems here. Its shared custody you have noting to s tandd on. Tyan can go out all he wants.

September 14 2011 at 12:16 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Mary's comment
Justin

Spell check. That is all.

September 14 2011 at 12:35 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Martina and Cole

As a divorced mom devoted to my son I see where Maci is coming from. Teen or not--she wants Ryan to be RESPONSIBLE for his son. He fought for visitation and she feels when the boy is with his dad--he should be with his dad. Instead he is still living the life he always did--which is why they are not together--his friends were more important then her and the baby. She is growing up he is not. Sad part is that the courts do not see that--he has rights as a dad--and does not seem like a bad person. My ex spent our marriage cheating and doing whatever he wanted--is on his forth wife--and finally bought a house--so I know where he lives--NOW when my boy is 14--he wants to be super dad--and basically just trying to take whatever he can take from ME--I have been the one who was soley responsible for every choice for my son and now he wants to force me to do what he thinks is right? My child is/was my entire life--dad has rights--but I know what is best for the education of my child--I went to every meeting--every doctor--while he was out having fun. So yea I get what she is talking about 100%.

September 14 2011 at 12:14 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply