April 18, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Charlie Sheen Admits He Was Out of Control: 'I Would Have Fired My A**!' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 16th 2011 4:30AM
Charlie Sheen, 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'Maybe it's because we're on the virtual eve of the new season of 'Two and a Half Men,' and he's no longer a part of it, but a more reflective Charlie Sheen appeared on 'The Tonight Show' (Weeknights, 11:35PM ET on NBC).

Sheen admitted he had been out of control, and it's only when he started losing everything that it started to sink in. "I thought I could come back, you know," he said. "Kind of like you did."

"Well at least one of us got their job back," Jay Leno said, adding Sheen's catchphrase, "Winning!"

When Leno asked if he was still angry at CBS or anyone over there for what went down, Sheen responded immediately, "No, no. I'd have fired my a**, too."

jodieshields

Hey, Charlie
Stay off of the drugs and you won't be mean or evil, seen it happen too many times to people

A wise person once told me "its nice to be nice"
Nice to see ya back, Charlie

September 16 2011 at 1:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jmslotnick

Finally woke up Charlie? Boy were you stupid, you lost your goldmine.....

September 16 2011 at 1:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MikeS

He's selling the new show. It's al reality TV. Not reality. As a non-cryer fan, I think the original will be gone after this season. When was the first time a show replaced the title character and made it? Not Rhoda. Not. John Ritter. Not anyone.,

September 16 2011 at 1:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to MikeS's comment
Tom

The first I can think of was "The Hogan Family". It was originally called, "Valerie", with the central character being mom Valerie Harper and her family. When Valerie Harper got written out in the 2nd season in a contract dispute, they simply brought in Sandy Duncan - as an aunt - and the series continued from 1987 through 1991. By the way, if I remember correctly, I think they killed Valerie off, too.

September 16 2011 at 1:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jamie

The Hogan Family went on for YEARS after Valerie was killed off. Just FYI.

September 17 2011 at 1:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ntweety7777

Charlie why did you do this to your fans of your show. I will not be watching with Ashton and especially since they are killing you off. I really enjoyed your show I watched it from the beginning. I will truly miss it. They should have cancelled the show. You and the other castmates must made the show.

September 16 2011 at 12:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jmiles8103

I was always a big fan Charlies's...but when he said he was glad Ebert lost part of his face due to cancer and could not wait for him to loose the rest of it!! I now think he is the lowest form of life and will never watch him again!! I think someday this will come back on him!

September 16 2011 at 12:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mgreen8575

It is great to see Charlie again as a nice person. I hope he will continue to be well and have a great comeback. Being a nice, kind person really makes him look good. It just proves he can still be a very attractive man when he is not out of it on drugs. Congratulations Charlie! You're looking like the old Charlie we all love to see on tv.

September 16 2011 at 12:48 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
drbracket

Somehow I think he ll survive without a sitcom thats past its prime

September 16 2011 at 12:45 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Valerie

CHARLIE YOU SCREWED YOURSELF. NOW JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE TRY FINDING YOU A HOLE TO CRAWL INTO..

September 16 2011 at 12:32 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
haroldlynn

"... I would have fired my azz..." This dumbazz just killed any chance he had of winning a lawsuit. Alcohol and drugs truely paralize the brain.

September 16 2011 at 12:13 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Ruth Tozer

I sincerely hope that Charlie is on his way to better health, both
physically and mentally.

I love his Dad, not to fond of Charlie, but do want him to get better.

September 16 2011 at 11:57 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply