September 1, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kat Von D Says Farewell by Looking Back in 'LA Ink' Series Finale (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 16th 2011 5:45AM
Kat Von D, 'LA Ink' series finaleAfter four seasons on the air, it was time for Kat Von D to say good-bye to her life in front of the camera on the series finale of 'LA Ink' (Thu., 10PM ET on TLC). She used the time to reflect on the crazy ride she's had over the past several years.

"I've definitely grown up a lot," she admitted before talking about dropping out of high school to become a tattoo artist at 16. "It was my calling."

"Looking back at the first season of 'LA Ink,' we had no idea it would even get to this level. I'm flattered that people are even still interested," she said. As for her future, she'll keep doing what she loves, equating tattooing to a life-long friend. "Aside from my family, it's the one thing that has stayed consistent."

BearCat6799

Once a CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER I will never watch her again that dumb laugh of her's is so F**kin' dumb and Tat's really suck

September 21 2011 at 11:28 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Steve

matt riley

September 18 2011 at 3:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Vivian

Lost all respect for her last year when she came out with Jesse and defended all he had done to Sandra and then paraded herself up and down Austin for Sandra to see. Didnt watch her show again after that.
All I want is for her to get Jesse and his circus out of TX and back to CA. If she is the soulmate he claims she is and they love each other so much, then he shouldnt have a problem giving up Austin to move back with Kat in CA. He should know after the book signing trashing he did to Sandra, there's no way Sandra would even look at him. And he is not wanted in Austin at all !!

September 17 2011 at 1:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John Dillinger

she would be a good vampire.i would let her suck me.

September 16 2011 at 8:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
loveuk2002

she 1 sweet lady.i wish her the best of everthing..U GO GIRL........

September 16 2011 at 1:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sabra505

And I'm sobbing a teary, "Good riddance!"

September 16 2011 at 1:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jmslotnick

UGH!!! Now she and her lover are both without tv shows. HA! HA! HA!

September 16 2011 at 1:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to jmslotnick's comment
ravatar252

James was a multi millionaire before he did any television, and has added a few additional multi's since.

September 17 2011 at 7:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mr. Needles Ca.

Kat von d and the washed up has been jessie are made for each other....go off into the sunset and stay there. dont call us we will call you....

September 16 2011 at 1:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carole

I think Kat should look a little more closely at the definition of growing up

September 16 2011 at 1:03 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
marktini

What's is the record number of times Kat said "like" in one episode...dumbest show ever!

September 16 2011 at 12:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to marktini's comment
Heidi Ann

I like don't know, I like never watched it cause it seemed like stupid. :)

September 16 2011 at 12:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply