October 25, 2014

Emmys 2011: When Heather Morris Met Martin Scorsese

by Chris Harnick, posted Sep 18th 2011 10:10PM
Heather Morris, Martin ScorseseWe all know Emmys night often results in some of our favorite stars palling around together, but have we never could have dreamed up this pairing.

Yes, that's 'Glee' scene-stealer Heather Morris with Oscar and Emmy winner Martin Scorsese, together on the red carpet.

Can you imagine what they chatted about afterward? How soon before rumors start flying about Scorsese making a guest appearance on 'Glee'?

Check out the very amusing series of photos below.

Check out video highlights from the Emmys:

vinkbear

Nice. He looks like a sea gull following a little kid with a bag of cheetos.

September 19 2011 at 1:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
richman99

It is disgusting how Lynch, and the other freaks in Hollywood, continously want to push their perverted lifestyles on the rest of this Country!! Now wonder the youth of today is so dis-functional....

September 19 2011 at 1:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wgeryq

Life, we often have to dress and make it look more confident. I recommend go,www /ebibiz -com , you can find many

cheap

and fashion stuff,where I can find my confidence, I want to, you can't miss it, to look for your confidence.

September 19 2011 at 10:18 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
thankgodikauai

bet he got lucky

September 19 2011 at 3:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
itsmissymoore

She looks HOT! Love the dress Heather!!!!

September 18 2011 at 11:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TWEETYLISIOUS05

I LOVE HER DRESS!!!!!............. looks like a Masai Payan design! amazing!!! I LOVE IT!!

September 18 2011 at 11:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply