November 22, 2014

Lonely Island, Michael Bolton, Special Guests Give Hilarious Emmys Performance (VIDEO)

by Alex Moaba, posted Sep 18th 2011 11:00PM
Lonely Island gave a hilarious live medley performance of their hit songs 'Jack Sparrow,' '3 Way (The Golden Rule),' and 'I Just Had Sex' at the 2011 Emmys, which featured a slew of musical guest appearances.

The Andy Samberg-led musical trio had those three tunes nominated for Best Original Song, although they were beaten out by Justin Timberlake's 'SNL' monologue in an award handed out at the Creative Arts Emmys last week. But they were the ones who stole the show at the main event.

Michael Bolton, who was at one point dressed in full pirate regalia, joined Maya Rudolph, John Stamos, Ed Helms and Akon in the star-studded medley.

Jim Stevens

Out and out filth. No wonder our county is in a moral deline. Love our freedoms but this was over the top.Talk about sex, whats next ;full nudity???.

September 19 2011 at 11:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wgeryq

Life, we often have to dress and make it look more confident. I recommend go,www /ebibiz -com , you can find many

cheap

and fashion stuff,where I can find my confidence, I want to, you can't miss it, to look for your confidence.

otukryuk

September 19 2011 at 10:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bgatlake

I love his voice

September 19 2011 at 10:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
raidrmik67

Who said Michael Bolton can sing? I'd rather listen to my neighbors dog howl for three hours!

September 19 2011 at 9:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hello

Ok...really really stupid skit...but what do you expect? ...The thing that bothered me was our flag flying behind all that nonsense...

I may start to sound a little like my mom but....we have people dying for our freedom and to protect our county....I think it was just utterly disrepectful and disgusting...

September 19 2011 at 9:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Hello's comment
Ash

Ever heard of freedom of speech? If it were "our" flag, then I suppose it would be appropriate since I believe most of the performers are American after all. And last time I checked there was no draft, so maybe people should stop signing up to go to a war they have no business fighting. I think it is disrespectful and disgusting that civilians are being murdered and you call it freedom, maybe our government should stop funding and arming terrorists, just to backfire on them in the end.

September 19 2011 at 12:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
leftylori

Did you watch the one were that bride makes her bridesmaid get her ears pierced? She told the gal she couldn't be in her wedding if she didn't get her ears pierced. She should have told her that being in her wedding just wasn't that important to her and if she really wanted her in her wedding then it wouldn't matter if she had pierced ears or not. Who would want to be in somebody's wedding who treated you like that, or have her as a friend. What a B.

September 19 2011 at 9:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
metusmetu

Isn't that mustache a little askew? Where in the world did they get that hat??! Go away Bolton.

September 19 2011 at 8:05 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
cam91840

Michael Bolton needs to quit singing!

September 19 2011 at 8:00 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to cam91840's comment
rfulmer620

You need to shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 19 2011 at 10:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cam91840

Michael Bolton should give up!

September 19 2011 at 7:59 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
buddyman412

never thought I'd see a gayer pirate than johnny dipp.

September 19 2011 at 2:52 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply