September 2, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Charlie Sheen on Telling His Boss Off, Losing it All, on 'Comedy Central Roast' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 20th 2011 1:30AM
'The Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen'Charlie Sheen responded to the panel at the end of 'The Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen' (Mon., 10PM ET on Comedy Central), but in a way he was responding more to an America that watched him seemingly lose his mind, lose his show and then generally fall apart.

He talked about his lavish and wild lifestyle, and his successes on 'Two and a Half Men.' "I did the one thing that everyone in America really wishes they could do," he said. "I told my boss to f*** off! And then it was gone."

It was the more coherent Sheen we've seen lately on late night talk shows, and even on his subdued Emmy appearance, but still with a bit of an edge. "I'm Charlie Sheen, and in here burns an eternal fire," he said. "I just have to remember to keep it away from a crack pipe."

Abri

#SheenRoast -- #EPIC. #Charlie #Effing #Sheen -- Total #B*TCHIN Rockstar!!
Me -- Never Again Watching 2.5 Men because of the way they "dissed" #Charlie_Sheen & #Charlie #Effing #Harper! Done---Baby. That was SO #NOT_WINNING! But #Sheen Shines like Glass cuz he's got class~~Take NOTE!!!
#Word_Up! Luv Ya...#Charlie_Sheen. Shine On Handsome Man...Shine ON!

September 20 2011 at 4:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sling571

self esteem intact , knowing who he is and the confidence he shows , charlie will be the winner

September 20 2011 at 1:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Totally Tomboy

I miss this actor.. and his show does too...

September 20 2011 at 10:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
floralsbyjoanne

I saw the new episode last night and.....I think you need to bring Charlie back from the dead.

September 20 2011 at 9:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to floralsbyjoanne's comment
Gemma Willoughby

i cant believe they had him die! , i think they should have just moved him away , and one day bring him back but **** it , too late now well up for anger management! charlies new show :D

September 21 2011 at 7:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cmastables

BIG MISTAKE TAKING CHARLIE OFF. I just started watching the old episode a few months ago and absolutely love it. I have never liked Ashton and wonder how he made it to be a star. Charlie, we will all miss you and truly want you back on the show. I have no intentions of watching the new series and can only hope that Charlie will appear on another sitcom so we all can laugh together.

September 20 2011 at 8:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nanny

Watched the show. Ashton is no Charlie Sheen. It sure didn't leave me with wanted to see more. Thank God for reruns. And also I did what Charlie Sheen did I told my boss of "F" off! And I was a long time employee.

September 20 2011 at 8:00 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jfmidi

As everyone expected , Two And A Half Men is OVER ! No Charlie....No Show ! America tried to tell the network with thousands upon thousands of comments and outrcries , but they sided with the idiot Chuck Lorre and bet on the wrong horse . This show sucks.....it isn't the same....and you can't duplicate magic or replace the person who was responsible for the success of the show . Congratulations Lorre.....you're the biggest loser of the decade . You need to go crawl in a hole and die ! I won't ever watch any show that you're involved with now....Never . FYI.....America is not fooled by your placing Ashten Kutcher fans in the audience while encouraging them to scream when he appears . Give me a break ! How cheezy , sleazy and pitiful of you to resort to these measures to try and influence viewers . I hope Charlie sues the hell out of Lorre and the network . Serves you all right (losing) !

September 20 2011 at 5:10 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Steve

What do you expect from a 22 minute show? Ashton Kutcher is the best replacement they could have found. However, the ratings will probably slide and it will be done in a year or 2.

September 20 2011 at 4:11 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
vg431

Saw first episode of the show with new actor. It sucked, and I think wasn't written well at all considering the length of time the writers had to come up with it. Especially when it was the first , make or break, episode with the replacement for Charlie. Very sadly done. A teenager with no training could of done better and used more of an imagination.

September 20 2011 at 3:06 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply