August 1, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Who Won 'Hell's Kitchen'?: Was It Will or Paul? (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 20th 2011 7:00AM
'Hell's Kitchen' finaleIt was the finale of 'Hell's Kitchen' (Mon., 8PM ET on FOX) and just two chefs were left. For their final challenge finalists Will Lustberg and Paul Niedermann needed to develop their own menu for a dinner service. To make things more intense, their staff was made up of eliminated contestants.

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

It was fun seeing all those familiar faces bustling around the kitchen, but in the end it came down to two men and two doors. One would open and the other would not. In a blast of confetti and profanity, it was Paul who emerged triumphant.

"We didn't do it for me," he told his assembled friends and family. "We did it for my mom."

Do you think the right person won?

jojopper

glad to see Paul won. Such a good kid he deserves it

September 27 2011 at 1:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gibson Family

Gordon Ramsey is no dummy. Will was the most consistant cook on the show. He won the challenge and his dished didn't get rejected. I can't help but wonder if Gordan has other big plans for Will that we don't know about. I sure hope so cause he deserved to win hands down.

September 20 2011 at 11:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Txbaby

Will should've won! Ugh...biggest Hells Kitchen upset to date.

September 20 2011 at 7:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mike

I said Jennifer or Paul from week one. I am happy for him and so glad that the rude Bitch was kicked off

September 20 2011 at 3:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
margievasicek

We were all rooting for Will. Disappointed he didn't win. Will was the best cook out of all of them.
I'm happy for Paul though. Thank goodness Big Mouth didn't even make the final 2. That made my night!!!!!!

September 20 2011 at 1:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sherry

WILL SHOULD HAVE ONE -- MORE PROFESSIONAL IN ACTIONS-- JUST WHERE AND HOW DID PAUL SNEAK IN ON THIS ENDING--

BIG MISTAKE THERE ----- FMY VOTE WAS AND STILL IS FOR WILL--

HOPEFULLY, ANOTHER GREAT RESTAURANT WILL HIRE YOU --- YOU SO DESERVED IT.

PLUS PAUL NEVER REALLY COOKED LAST NIGHT -- HE WAS SAVED BY BIG MOUTH ELISE!!!

September 20 2011 at 12:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
soldbymargi

Will definitely should have won, his error was not putting Elise on his team! He got screwed up with the Fish Station and Elise saved Paul!

September 20 2011 at 10:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GORGEOUS LADY

What an upset. WILL definitely should have won. He has been the most consistent throughout the show. Ramsey made a huge mistake. Say what you want about Elise. She certainly made the show more interesting to watch. It should have been Will and Elise as the final two, with WILL as the winner...!!!

September 20 2011 at 9:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tom P

The really big winner was the viewers who FINALLY got to see that little big mouth back stabbing ho go home. It wouldn't surprise me if the network doesnt give her her own reality show. They could call it " Little Miss Bitch"

September 20 2011 at 9:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tom P

I would have chosen Will, BUT as long as Elyse was sent home I am rejoicing like you wouldnt believe!!!!

September 20 2011 at 9:22 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply