December 18, 2014

'Glee' Season 3: Listen to 'I Am Unicorn' Songs Here!

by Jean Bentley, posted Sep 23rd 2011 4:00PM
GleeLast week's 'Glee' Season 3 opener was a solid entry in the "help us forget about the debacle that was Season 2" sweepstakes. But how will episode 2, called 'I Am Unicorn,' fare? We'll see on Tuesday night, but for now, we can listen to three songs from the episode.

The 'Glee' kids get back to their showtunes basics with Kurt's solo of Barbra Streisand's 'I'm the Greatest Star,' Blaine's take on the 'West Side Story' classic 'Something's Coming' and Rachel's duet with her birth mom Shelby on 'Somewhere.'

As a bonus, we've included a gallery of photos from the episode. Why isn't it Tuesday already?!

Monica

The Brittany logic was great! She’s so funny, cute, and innocent all at once! I’m glad this FOX/DirecTV dispute won’t result in me losing my Glee. If I didn’t already work for and have DISH, I’d switch just to avoid losing my shows. Season three is going to be great!

October 31 2011 at 3:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Parks

This second episode is more exciting than the premiere!

September 27 2011 at 6:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Melissa

i honestly didnt think season 2 was bad.. i dont get all the hatred.. i do think focusing on the characters especally in my case fincel will be nice and i love the whole shelby coming back line.. I think it would have been kinda of odd too leave it that way sure it would have worked but i like the idea of closure for both racheal and quin

September 25 2011 at 11:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Parks

I love it when they have more music!

September 23 2011 at 10:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
shadowracer

The only problem it fixed from season 2 was the over abundance of musical numbers. All of the other issues are still there.

September 23 2011 at 5:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply