October 31, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Gus Threatens Walt's Family on 'Breaking Bad' (VIDEO)

by Catherine Lawson, posted Sep 26th 2011 8:30AM
'Breaking Bad' S04/E11High school chemistry teacher Walt got into the drugs business in the first place because he wanted to take care of his wife and kids. Last night on 'Breaking Bad' (Sun., 10PM ET on AMC), however, his illegal activities put their lives in danger.

Gus has finally had enough of Walt and his brother in law Hank. He drags Walt out into the desert with a bag over his head and fires him. He also says he'll take care of the errant Hank: "You have failed. Now it's left to me to deal with him."

When Walt protests, Gus delivers this chilling threat: "If you try to interfere, this becomes a much simpler matter. I will kill your wife. I will kill your son. I will kill your infant daughter."

What is Walt to do? Will he have to sacrrifice one member of his family to protect the others?

MrsLittlehouse

I am very disappointed that Salud and crawl space is not online to view the full episode!

September 28 2011 at 4:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Melanie Egan

OMG WAS GOING TO COMMENT ON THIS BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP THE AUTO PLAY VIDEOS.

September 27 2011 at 1:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kmcincos

I don't understand why people check out this website, which they know reviews the previous night's episodes, then complain about spoilers. Quit looking if you don't want to know. I enjoy reading the recaps even if I haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet. Doesn't spoil it at all for me. If anything, it makes me make sure I watch the episode instead of forgetting about it.

September 26 2011 at 12:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to kmcincos's comment
rickwrite

This is an edited version of the headline that was posted earlier today. It's less spoiler-y now, but why not just make the headline correspond to the episode number and title?

September 26 2011 at 3:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sean

It's almost shocking how quickly the quality of this site is rushing downhill. You would think that a TV based website would shy away from spoilers in their headlines. Ugh. Thanks for ruining something else AOL.

September 26 2011 at 12:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
banderweir

Wow, really?? Thanks for the huge 36 point font spoiler! I thought maybe by now the whole "DVR now watch later" thing would be accounted for, but no, not here. I wish Mo Ryan would join CliqueClack so I'd never have to come back here.

September 26 2011 at 9:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to banderweir's comment
rickwrite

Yeah, thanks for ruining an episode I have yet to watch. Keep the spoilers out of your headlines!!

September 26 2011 at 9:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply