December 19, 2014

'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Lisa Vanderpump's 1980s Rock Video

by Chris Harnick, posted Sep 26th 2011 11:00AM
Lisa VanderpumpWatch out Camille Grammer, Lisa Vanderpump has a video from the past that's making waves in the pop culture sphere.

In 1982, 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star appeared in ABC's 'Poison Arrow' music video. Complete with big hair, lots of makeup and -- yep, you guessed it -- a bow and arrow, Vanderpump plays Samantha.

A video vixen at the age of 22, Vanderpump is now one of the stars of Bravo's hit reality show about wealthy women living in one of America's most famous zip codes. However, ABC's music video wasn't Vanderpump's only acting gig. She also appeared in 'Baywatch Nights' and 'Silk Stalkings.'

Watch the video below.

PERRYPARKER

I adore her! I can't believe the others don't get her humor! She has aged beautifully!

February 02 2012 at 6:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jess

She reminds me of Sean Young in her heyday

January 04 2012 at 11:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
aalicsmth

and to hello meanlady so what did you look like in 1980??? nobody looks like they did 31 years ago unless you are victoria pricipal

October 24 2011 at 4:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
aalicsmth

hey getjen get some glassed just wait till you 53 and see if you look as good as she does in her 50"s

October 24 2011 at 4:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HELLO MEANLADY

that barely looks like her. I think she looks better today. She did look like a drag queen.

October 15 2011 at 6:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kenn

kinda looks like a drag queen in the video lol

September 27 2011 at 1:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tjackbones

I thought she looked pretty good back then, but she is prettty anoying on the show.

September 27 2011 at 1:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
chipair

I absolutely LOVE Lisa Vanderpump!! Ken & Jiggy too. Definitely my favorites.

September 27 2011 at 1:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Frances

Why would a 50 year old woman want to dress in what is virtually frontless dress? I thought that this lady was too classy to do this.

September 27 2011 at 1:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patrick

Wow! I been wondering for years who the woman was in this video. I always liked the song, as it was true to life with me.

September 27 2011 at 12:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply