April 23, 2014

'Glee' Adds New Character to Stir Up Relationship Trouble

by Chris Harnick, posted Sep 28th 2011 12:00PM
GleeLooks like there could be trouble for two lovebirds on 'Glee.'

According to TVLine, Grant Gustin, a theater actor, has been cast as Sebastian, a gay Dalton Academy Warbler who has his eye on Blaine (Darren Criss). The report describes the character as the "male version of Santana." Yep, he may be the scheming type.

"Thanks for all of the support from my new followers," Gustin said on Twitter. "Buckling up for what is sure to be a crazy ride! #Glee"

Gustin is set to debut in Season 3's fifth episode. Sebastian has been called the "villain" of the season.

Want more 'Glee'? Check out photos from 'Asian F,' the third episode of Season 3.

Tell us: Are you excited for the 'Glee' drama?

Lapet

if tey'll break up kurt and blaine, i'll be done with glee and will just have to wait for Smash...

September 29 2011 at 1:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
xcalboy

Have no problem of the gay characters, but the recent Broadway-style songs and now a major storyline with a gay theme and it seems to be going to far to appease GLAAD and if they focus on Kurt, then I wish him the best but I will have to switch to NCIS.

September 28 2011 at 11:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Parks

I am excited for that!

September 28 2011 at 6:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Parks

I am excited for that!

September 28 2011 at 6:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
borntothebreed7

Apparently shadowracer is a moron who doesn't understand the concept of "guest star." You can have all the guest stars you want on a show. No need to get rid of any lead characters. Why do idiot feel the need to share their opinions?

September 28 2011 at 5:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
shadowracer

You can't keep adding characters without getting rid of a few.

September 28 2011 at 5:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nycitynygirl

I love kurt and blaine!! I am glad they are bringing someone to stir the pot but he better not break them up or I will be very upset!!!!!!!!!!!

September 28 2011 at 2:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael G

Aww. I love Kurt and Blaine. Would hate for them to ever split, so I'm hoping that doesn't happen.

September 28 2011 at 1:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply