December 21, 2014

Holly Madison Insures Breasts for $1 Million

by Chris Harnick, posted Sep 29th 2011 10:30AM
Holly MadisonInsuring your behind is so 2007 -- it's all about the breasts now.

Reality starlet Holly Madison has ensured her ample assets for $1 million. According to People, Madison has used Lloyd's of London insurance company to protect her breasts.

Why? Well, to protect herself and the people who appear in her Las Vegas 'Peepshow' production.

Madison said she's heard about other people insuring their body parts -- Jennifer Lopez reportedly insured her butt for almost $30 million and Dolly Parton also has an insurance policy on her breasts -- so she decided to safeguard herself.

"I thought I'd cover my assets," she told People."I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve."

In addition to her Vegas show, Holly has appeared on 'Dancing With the Stars,' 'The Girls Next Door' and 'Holly's World.'

Tell us: Would you ever insure a body part?

More Holly:

fivehole84

Did they not offer insurance to cover her busted face?

September 30 2011 at 4:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Renata

Give me a freaking break! Anybody can get those from a plastic surgeon.

September 30 2011 at 4:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Trish

Wish I could buy this **** for what she's worth and sell her for what she thinks she's worth. I'd never have to work a day in my life, again!

September 30 2011 at 3:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Trish's comment
Renata

Well put Trish!

September 30 2011 at 4:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
flawlessweb100

Raw Pic's of her now at nftca.co.cc

September 30 2011 at 1:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Seattle jumper

Million dollar boobs and a $100 dollar face. Outstanding.

September 29 2011 at 11:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pyramidcorpandy

Waste of money, without the painted face and bleached teeth I do not know how she will look ... may be on of Qaddafi's home sitters. help somebody in need as "gel hole".

September 29 2011 at 11:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mph500

Why pay for a million dollars for insurance when she probably only had to pay a few grand for them in the first place. They're ridiculous, like she's got two basketballs stuck to her chest. She can buy more if she needs to ... even though they look terrible.

September 29 2011 at 11:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to mph500's comment
madison

My sentiments exactly. Maybe if they were real, but the plastic inside isn't worth 1 million dollars. And as they are fake she'll have to get the redone at some point anyway!

September 30 2011 at 11:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Denise

Who th is she??

September 29 2011 at 10:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tomsenemy

Wonder if the insurance company required an inspection of the assets...

September 29 2011 at 10:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
doctorscorpion

She could have insuredher brain for $ 1.25; she obviously doesn't need it and hasn't ever used it.

Doc

September 29 2011 at 10:30 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to doctorscorpion's comment
Trish

LMAO.........good one!

September 30 2011 at 3:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Trish

LMAO!!!!!!! OMG, I love it!!!!!

September 30 2011 at 3:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply