October 30, 2014

'One Life to Live' Reveals More Cast Members Before Online Move

by Chris Harnick, posted Sep 30th 2011 4:40PM
One Life to Live Online UpdateWhen 'One Life to Live' moves online in early 2012, look for plenty of familiar faces.

Melissa Archer, Kelley Missal, Sean Ringgold, Andrew Trischitta and Jerry VerDorn have all signed to stay with the soap opera. Their deals are pending an agreement with the acting union AFTRA.

Erika Slezak, Michael Easton, Ted King and Kassie DePaiva will also remain with the series.

Head writer and consulting producer Ron Carlivati has signed on as well, joining executive producer Frank Valentini behind the scenes.

Cameron Mathison and Lindsay Hartley will remain with 'All My Children,'
but no other casting announcements have been made about that soap opera. Susan Lucci has reportedly turned down her offer, however no official statement has been made.

Both soaps will be found online on The Online Network.

gbellscrump

l hope one life live stay on.l love show.you take it off,l not more soap no more.

November 24 2011 at 9:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CWILLI7269

Please come back all of the characters and make a huge splash online and let ABC and their dumb executives know the mistake they made in cancelling day time soaps. The Soaps will live on and it will make the die hard fans who don't have computers get one and write those executives and get our day time soaps back on television. Lets all boycott television now and let them know that we day time soap opera lovers do make a difference and if we do not buy the products the advertisers will demand the soaps come back too!

October 02 2011 at 10:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dewlady357

I think it was time for Susan Lucci to leave...all those face lifts....except for the wrinkled old neck and hands..wonder why she didn't get them done too? She IS 62 years old after all...I'm really pissed at her for leaving the series JUST because its going to be on the computer. She is so selfish. All of us who have watched her since she was a teenager just beginning as Erika (the spoiled SPOILED brat), deserve better then this. It's as if she just threw up her hands and said to hell with the fans. So Susan....to hell with YOU!

October 02 2011 at 9:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ERIKA

Who else is going? what about Roger Howarth, he just came back as Todd. I hope Starr comes back.

October 02 2011 at 9:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mommymar

I am sad that the network decided to cancel the soaps because people don't watch daytime TV. That being the case, why would the execs think that anyone with a brain would watch "The Chew"? Maybe "The Spit-up" would have drawn more attention!!!!!!

October 02 2011 at 8:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
clocks68

I miss Another World, Passions and Santa Barbara the most!!

October 02 2011 at 8:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
EDEE

IM GLad to see whos staying what about (((((((Star BO----NORA--- JAMES --- ROBERT---- NATE ---JESSIE--- I think Brody is out because he killed Victor & got cought I dint see Roger who plays Todd & Nigal who is the butler or Rex & his son what about Mathew & Destney i hope David Vickers come back hes so funny I hope they all come back I feel sorry for the people who cant go on line & liked ONE LIFE TO LIVE there going to miss there favorite Soap its a shame for whats happing to TV we have enough Cooking programes then The talk jJulie letting go of Holly & Leaha they were both great I guess some people like to show how much athority they have & want to show it

October 02 2011 at 7:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to EDEE's comment
pops07130

brody didnt kill victor! think your going to see it was shane

October 02 2011 at 8:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Judie

Sadly, I think that they are killing off Bo with that bomb that went off on Friday. It said that someone was going to die. Hope I'm wrong though.

October 02 2011 at 9:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mesager42

At least most of my favorites will remain with OLTL.

I watched The Chew and it is a boring show to the point that I became overbored and turned it off. Some of the food they make is horribly unhealthy, and very calorie-loaded if you need to lose weight. Breaded fried apple slices, breaded fried porkchop cubes, and other stuff that just says, "Heart attack." Who goes around dumping Ester C capsules in yogurt smoothies that already have fresh fruit in them. Dumb suggestions like giving each guest a different plate for a dinner party? Great shades of Miss Manners down the drain.

I don't know what ABC was thinking when it signed on to The Chew. Oh, wait a minute, they obviously were not thinking. It is a very lame show. The trailers looked promising, but the show doesn't deliver. Throw it into the dishwasher or set it out on recycling day for The Food Network to put on at 2 a.m.

October 02 2011 at 7:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
zeker589

Wow....
I have not watched One Life To Live for 18 years, I only see Vickie.....don't recognize anybody else......

October 02 2011 at 7:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gracie

living in a rural area, few get high speed and even fewer can afford it. I assume there are many more like us who will say good bye to our favorite soaps. I, for one, am certainly not going to watch The Chew.

October 02 2011 at 7:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply