September 16, 2014

'Pan Am' Preview: 'We'll Always Have Paris' (VIDEO)

by Maggie Furlong, posted Oct 1st 2011 12:00PM
Margot Robbie as Laura on 'Pan Am'Did you love 'Pan Am' as much as we did? Judging by this preview, this week's episode looks just as high on the glam factor ...

Titled 'We'll Always Have Paris' (Sun., Oct. 2, 10:01PM ET on ABC), we'll see flashbacks to what happened right after Laura (Margot Robbie) pulled the runaway bride routine. Seems she and rebellious sister Kate (Kelli Garner) haven't quite put the mess behind them -- with Laura's face splashed across Time Magazine, their mom (guest star Kate Jennings Grant) surprises and confronts them as a passenger on one of their flights to Paris.

We also see sassy Maggie (Christina Ricci) killing an aggressive passenger with kindness, and a new connection between Dean (Mike Vogel) and Colette (Karine Vanasse). Wait, has he already given up on trying to find Bridget (Annabelle Wallis)?

Intrigued? Tell us what you think of the show in the comments.

fitzstadium

Lot of truth about what duties they performed during their employment for Pan Am.......served our country in ways most dont realize. Good writing, good show.

October 11 2011 at 8:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
root the toot

Pan Am sucks. I thought it would be good but now u have spies in it etc. Give me a bresk. Get it off the air. I rather watch the news

October 10 2011 at 8:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Myryam Sinatra Amode

LOVED THE PAN AM SHOW......I REMEMBERED HEARING ABOUT THAT GREAT AIRLINE.....

October 08 2011 at 3:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Myryam Sinatra Amode

PAN AM SHOW IS THE GREATEST.....WOW WHAT A LIFE!!!

October 08 2011 at 3:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carolynelius

This is a disgrace and I hope it will be cancelled soon. I find it demeaning and misleading our young ladies to seek love in all the wrong places anf for the wrong reasons

October 04 2011 at 5:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Celina

I kind of love this show. I don't know what it is about it, but I find that I smile a lot during it. I hope it's given a chance.

October 03 2011 at 5:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
joi25674

Oh wow! I'm looking forward to watching it..

October 02 2011 at 2:10 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Prissy

I loved "Pan Am" and have put it at the top of my must see list for this fall. I thought the acting was great and ,loved the nostalgic music.

October 01 2011 at 4:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dave

Um, it was "Life" magazine. Not "Time."

October 01 2011 at 1:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply