September 20, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Hank Too Drunk to Celebrate Anniversary Properly on 'Kendra' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 3rd 2011 6:00AM
'Kendra'For their anniversary, Hank and 'Kendra' (Sun., 11PM ET on E!) headed for Mexico. Kendra got in the spirit of the trip, by donning a sombrero and Mexican dress. Unfortunately, it looked like Hank got into the spirit of the free-flowing alcohol.

When he didn't respond to her sexy outfit, Kendra asked the barely conscious Hank how much he'd had to drink. It was a healthy mixture for sure.

"Aren't we supposed to have sex on our anniversary?" she lamented.

"Fifteen minutes," he repeated, but before long he was snoring, leaving Kendra to say "Happy Anniversary!" to herself.

jrp1947

Self destruction on public television is never a nice thing no matter who it happens to. What goes around comes around if you believe in Karma and I would hate to know what these two did to deserve this in life if it is for real.

October 03 2011 at 11:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
flintnord

Why does AOL think that I care about a couple bags of silicone with an amoeba-sized brain and its anniversary with a guy who picked up a cup of coffee in the NFL?

October 03 2011 at 8:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
California Granny

It is such a shame that some people get a joy out of somebodys misfortune. Some of the remarks are so unkind to Kendra and Hank. So he has problems with his job. He is dealing with it his way. I just hope it does'n't became a habit Hank getting drunk is not the end of the world and no big deal, so folks leave it be. He'll pull out of it yet.

As for the lack of talents, Kendra has laughed all the way to the bank with it. Apparently the suits think she has something to offer and are therefor keeping her show alive. If some of the remarkers don't like the show, TURN IT OFF.

October 03 2011 at 2:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
charpist5

It is beyond me how anyone could possibly need so much attention (or money?) that she would have such a show.

October 03 2011 at 2:19 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
karenkbone

COME HERE BABY .....I SHOW YOU HOW A WOMEN DOES IT

October 03 2011 at 2:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
havecash

Two losers: Kendra and Hank.

I feel sorry for the baby.

Neither has a job.

October 03 2011 at 2:05 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to havecash's comment
cdavisconvttu

LOL, no job? Her job is to allow cameras to follow her around. She's made more money already in her life then you'll likely make in your entire life. Who's the loser? "Thy should not judge lest they be judged themselves"

October 03 2011 at 4:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gunny

His loss, I know I sure wouldn't have gone out and gotten drunk. I would want to stay home with my wife and have some fun. I guess that is what you do when you grow up - be responsable....

October 03 2011 at 2:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ed Baggett

Why is this "news" ? this type of stupidity is what made the talentless Kardashians famous for being famous.

October 03 2011 at 1:58 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
dolphins1441

These two need to get real jobs. Their 15mins. are up. Yawn. :O

October 03 2011 at 1:57 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
mhcontain

If I was married to that skank I'd get drunk too!

October 03 2011 at 1:56 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to mhcontain's comment
cdavisconvttu

Wow, thats pretty harsh, you know nothing about her. She is married and loyal, how does that make her a skank? You're the terrible human being for judging someone without any knowledge of them except what others show you.

October 03 2011 at 4:25 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply