July 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Melissa Performs Her Single on 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 3rd 2011 5:45AM
'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'After returning from their trip to the Dominican Republic, the cast of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' (Sun., 10PM ET on Bravo) are strangely happy and getting along. Even the Joes and their wives, Teresa and Melissa, are all acting almost like one big, happy family.

At the launch party for the Manzo's BLK Water, Melissa Gorga was invited to perform her new single 'On Display,' and she put on a very professional-looking and entertaining show. We'll assume she sounded great, though we didn't get the live audio.

Nevertheless, Joe Giudice took some time afterward to toast her for being able to get up there and do something that not a lot of people could do, himself included. It was a genuine moment and had Teresa hoping this could be a fresh start for the family.

Judy

Melissa did very good!

October 03 2011 at 10:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
naadeen

I also have to mention Joe has a little man's complex just can't watch this show. Grow up everyone

October 03 2011 at 6:53 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
naadeen

I did not like the song or her she is nothing but a gold digger.

October 03 2011 at 6:51 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
YOUNGBLOOD

A strobe light does wonders......................like a little black dress..................She is brave to do it...............kudos

October 03 2011 at 6:16 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Walt

SORRY WHITNEY, YOUR SHOW IS NOT VERY GOOD, IT IS SILLY, I TRIED TWICE TO WATCH, AND IT IS NOT THAT GOOD.....

October 03 2011 at 5:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Candace Robin

The fact that it just came out, she's a former stripper, I guess explains why she's so comfortable dancing on a stage!

October 03 2011 at 3:22 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
boogiewiz

I thought she was pretty good, good presentation, had fun, and she sounded just as good as some of the crap we hear on the radio now.....

I like her and her husband, they seem honest, and geninue. Don't really hear either of them bad mouthing anyone..

October 03 2011 at 2:47 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
spencdawg87

if you didn't get live audio.. you should probably assume she sounded horrible.. not great. c'mon stop kissing a$$

October 03 2011 at 2:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
raine

I dont know what show ya'll were watching but she lipped sync all the way, no one sounds exactly like they do on CD and as far as being a real housewife when i see them in sweats or jeans no makeup hair in pony mopping floors dusting scrubbing toilets or even changing a kids dirty diaper then i might consider them to be a real housewife

October 03 2011 at 2:07 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to raine's comment
libramnnatl

It was obvious that she was lip-syncing....the song isn't even mediocre...maybe it's a "yeah, I can dance to that", but not even as good as American Idol contestants. NO, I did not watch it, I tvo'd it so I could see/ hear that song. I wasted my time. I don't get what people see in the Housewive shows....all a bunch of losers.

October 03 2011 at 3:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ralphieandrita

"REAL" houswives? Define real..... PLEASE!

October 03 2011 at 1:57 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply