August 28, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Robyn and Kody Have a Pregnancy Scare on 'Sister Wives' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 3rd 2011 4:45AM
'Sister Wives'There's nothing worse as an expectant mother than that feeling of fear when you think there's something going wrong with the pregnancy. On 'Sister Wives' (Sun., 9PM ET on TLC), the family is transplanted to Las Vegas, so they don't have familiar doctors to go to to help ease that tension.

Nevertheless, Kody and Robyn did go in, where their torment was extended a bit longer when the doctor at first couldn't detect any signs of the baby at all. But finally, after looking via sonogram, the doctor detected a "little heart flicker."

That was enough to put the expecting parents minds at ease, as Kody played down their feelings. "We were a little worried," he said.

entwife74

In theory I have no problem with consenting adults living their lives as they please as long as everyone is happy and no one is getting hurt. My now husband and I had an open relationship early on in our dating life. It worked fine for that time and place. We grew out of it though--It gets old fast and we are much happier being monogamous now that all of that is out of our system. But because of it we can discuss our needs and wants openly without fear of judgment. We also have a rock solid trust for each other because we never lied or went behind the other's back.
I have only watched a couple of episodes (I accidentally came across it and couldn't stop watching-like when you drive by an accident and can't tear your eyes away). But these women do not seem happy at all. I think they are getting hurt and I think the kids will grow up confused or worse. And the husband is a creep. I mean --Ew!

October 04 2011 at 2:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Danny

VIEWING MUST HAVE BEEN DOWN, NEEDED TO GO UP. YOU CAN SEE AS THE KIDS GET OLDER EVEN THEY DO NOT AGREE WITH THE LIFE STYLE

October 03 2011 at 11:52 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
Jc2009USA

Why is it the biggest moronic losers of this world are the ones that can spawn and populate like rabbits...this freak needs more kids like he needs a hole in the head...can somebody suggest to him a vasectomy....followed by a lobotomy for all of these crazy ass adults...

October 03 2011 at 10:30 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Sexy Kim

Those people are just so sick and they do not need to be havin any more kids i hate plural marraiges pologmists sick sick they need to go straight to hell for what they are doing

October 03 2011 at 9:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Sexy Kim's comment
lisa.vanlaeken

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you are God and you decide who goes to heaven and who goes to hell. OH THAT'S RIGHT! You aren't. Re-read the bible, because you aren't following it correctly.

October 04 2011 at 1:20 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
rrllort

these people need to be steralized! no more kids! they are low life people depending on the taxpayers to pay for all the kids they have already. They are idiots!

October 03 2011 at 9:20 PM Report abuse -4 rate up rate down Reply
blowboysf

I'd just like to know how they are getting away with this in Nevada? Utah, sure, but Nevada?

October 03 2011 at 8:48 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to blowboysf's comment
lisa.vanlaeken

So a polygamist marriage is more of a sin than drinking, gambling, and prostituting?

October 04 2011 at 1:21 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
angelicpassage

I like them and I like the show. I would never be able to live like that, but I think to each his own. If they can all put with each other and truly care for one another then what;s the big deal? I think it's extremely difficult having and maintaining ONE relationship much less many relationships. More power to em'.

October 03 2011 at 8:29 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
sgrimes889

These women are so dumb. He sits there with a s--- eating grin all the time. What does he do for a job? How can they pay for 4 homes? Why would any woman want to share a man like that? Why does he need more kids?

October 03 2011 at 7:55 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
cowgrlamy

I think this family is just living their live. I think people are so closed minded. There are thousands of men who date as many women they want and make babies that the goverment pays for . This guys is commited to these four women and dose support his family I far as I know. I dont see the harm in that. Their children seem to have their own oppions on how they want to live when they are older. I dont see the harm.

October 03 2011 at 7:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply