April 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Evangeline Lilly Admits to Farting in a Passenger's Face as a Flight Attendant (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 4th 2011 4:15AM
Evangeline Lilly, 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'If you are one of those people who likes to maintain a healthy fantasy about certain celebrity women, elevating them to near perfection in your imaginings, you might not want to watch this clip of Evangeline Lilly on 'The Tonight Show' (Weeknights, 11:35PM ET on NBC).

But if you like a woman who keeps it real, Lilly does just that when talking about her time as a flight attendant. Particularly, in appreciating the power that flight attendants have over your experience, and how they can use it for good ... or bad.

In her case, she had a guy she described as "really awful to me." To his misfortune, she also happened to be unusually gassy that day as well, so she decided to solve two problems with one move.

"I was walking past him," she said. "I let 'em rip right in his face, and I kept walking as if nothing happened."

gonro2

I think that's just cooler than sh**

October 04 2011 at 5:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sabra505

So demure.

October 04 2011 at 3:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jct915

ON TWA flight 8, (I think that was the number), from Las Vegas to New York around 1975, (the only nonstop between Vegas and New York in those days), on a Lockheed 1011, Robert Mitchum did the same thing. First class in those days was, I think, 8 rows. The first 4 were nonsmoking and the second 4 were smoking. Kind of a joke. I was on the aisle in row 5 and smoked. Mitchum was right in front of me in row 4 and could not, even though he was about three feet away from me. He lit up a cigarette. The woman across from him complained and he had to put out the cigarette. He was furious, many because the rule was so dumb. I asked if he wanted to change seats with me for a bit and he declined. After dinner and a few drinks he got up, put his butt right in the woman's face, and ripped one you could hear throughout the cabin. There was no rule against that but I assume the woman no longer watched any of his films.

October 04 2011 at 2:41 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
ivaneepoel

45 minutes into a flight the guy behind us was still yakking, loudly, to the stranger next to him - who never answered (not listening). the yakker stopped an attendant to order a drink. when he heard the price he went ballistic against the attendant, "how do they get off charging that much for a drink. that's robbery." on and on while the attendant tried without result to quiet him down. i'd had enough of the guy before the drink tirade started; i turned around, got on my knees facing the guy behind (who was still venting) and announced "they charge that much so annoying people who never shut up don't order more drinks and start annoying everyone even more! so, pay up, drink up, and SHUT UP." my partner, when he came out from under his seat, said he thought he heard applause from up front.

October 04 2011 at 2:06 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Vicki Jane

Your Nasty And Gross How old are you ten? You have no Class lilly I would have dumped water on you PIG!!!!!!!!!!!

October 04 2011 at 2:05 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Vicki Jane's comment
harmonie555

and you would have gotten charged with assault...

October 04 2011 at 3:45 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
billywms67

She didn't mean 2 JEEZ!!!--Oh what,like you've never farted before?-Obviously,you would try as hard as you can 2 make sure you didn't do it on somebody-BUTT,(pun intended)You can't control it when it comes!-maybe sometimes but not all the time!--It definitely would have been kinda gross 4 whoever she did it on, I say,give the guy a free drink & GET OVER IT!!!!-It is kinda funny if you think about it-HA!

October 04 2011 at 6:14 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jh

funny as heck

October 04 2011 at 2:01 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Plummer, Joseph

soooo ... what's the matter with this, happens all the time, sometimes, it just hits you, lol

October 04 2011 at 1:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TJ Carlson

this is news? wow.

October 04 2011 at 1:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
takenn5408

Go you!

October 04 2011 at 1:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Barbara

not a great role model for or children..but then there are very few classy stars anymore!

October 04 2011 at 1:26 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Barbara's comment
harmonie555

she is an entertainer, not a role model... geesh, get over yourself!

October 04 2011 at 3:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply