August 23, 2014

'2 Broke Girls' Gets Full Season From CBS

by Chris Harnick, posted Oct 5th 2011 3:30PM
2 Broke Girls'2 Broke Girls' has received a full season order from CBS.

The new kid on the block, '2 Broke Girls' has been a ratings hit. Debuting after Ashton Kutcher's first 'Two and a Half Men' episode, the show was seen by 19.4 million viewers.

In its regular timeslot at 8:30PM following 'How I Met Your Mother,' the show has been averaging more than 11 million viewers an episode.

Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs star in '2 Broke Girls' as two waitresses and default roommates who are trying to get by in New York City. The series was co-created by Whitney Cummings and Michael Patrick King.

Over on NBC, 'Whitney' and 'Up All Night' received full season orders while 'The Playboy Club' was canceled. Fox gave 'New Girl' a full season order in September.

eve1227

I just happened to watch this show after the two and a half men season premier and BAM! I was hooked! I laughed so hard. I thought the new girl was going to be funny and one of my new favorites but it sucked and 2 broke girls has me and my Hubby hooked.

October 17 2011 at 5:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sirboss

What a Dumb show. A big waste of time!!!

October 15 2011 at 9:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mike1204

I've seen the new shows this fall and I have come to one conclusion: Please bring back Smallville!!

October 09 2011 at 10:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
queencatherine

I love 2 broke girls, call me twisted but I think it's hilarious. A little outrageous but it's TV not true life. I hope they take some other trash off before this one. So few shows to enjoy anymore.

October 09 2011 at 9:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rozana

love the show very fun

October 09 2011 at 8:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mbgram8

Smart and Sassy, 2 Broke girls and WHITNEY!!!!!! Let them be, they are developing into their characters... Even Jimmy Fallon failed at first on his first few weeks at Late night and now he is into what he does best (except he needs to ditch his side kick) a couple of shows is not enough for everyone to see it and decide... GIVE THEM A CHANCE!!!!!!

October 09 2011 at 7:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dexter Morgan

I gotta give it to CBS and their s*itcoms........they have the drill down to get every attention span challenged half wit...to watch this crapola.....

and what's with the lame and annoying laff trax.?

.....are the viewers too dumb...or too comatose to know what is.... or is not funny?

October 05 2011 at 11:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply