September 19, 2014

Kim Kardashian's Wedding Special: 10 Better Things To Do With Four Hours

by Maggie Furlong, posted Oct 6th 2011 4:00PM
Kris Humphries & Kim KardashianI'm the first to admit it: I'm fascinated with all things Kardashian. But a four-hour wedding special? About a wedding that happened months ago? I'm not saying I won't watch ... I'm just saying I'm going to feel some guilt afterward.

(Of course if you want to watch and feel guilty too, 'Kim's Fairytale Wedding' airs Sun., Oct. 9, 8PM ET, and Mon., Oct. 10, 9PM ET on E!)

When you break it down, there are just so many better things you could do with four hours! Like what, you might be asking? Well, here are just a few ideas.

Things you could do in four hours of time instead of watching 'Kim's Fairytale Wedding':
• Read J.D. Salinger's 'The Catcher in the Rye'
• Eat 1,656 hot dogs, if you're a Kobayashi-level competitive eater
• Fly from Boston to Puerto Rico
• Watch 'Moneyball' 1.7 times
• Take a three-hour tour -- with an hour to spare!
• Run 18 miles at an average pace
• Send care packages to 25 soldiers stationed overseas
• Watch Kenneth Branagh's Oscar-nominated 'Hamlet' from 1996
• Take 16 long showers
• Slow braise some short ribs and host a dinner party

elnpet

Neither one will come out on top. Just two jerks.

November 01 2011 at 7:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hi There!

What a a joke these people are, and how stupid are those who are sucked into watching their shows? It's a sin that as being millionaires for doing nothing but promoting themselves and their excessiveness, they continued to make millions more on a fake wedding. The network involved should demand they pay back every penny earned and minute spent filming to helping and serving those in need. Hopefully this is their demise, what an embarrasement!

October 31 2011 at 6:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
drusie

"E" TV duped its fans into believing the Kardashions were "as normal as possible" a normal famous family as we could get. What we got were a bunch of spoiled family members that didn't have a clue what true reality was. I feel used for wasting my time on a family that only cares about making money off of the feelings and attentions of others. The only thing Kim is concerned with is $$$ signs and herself. I think she used Kris for her own personal gain and threw him aside like a piece of garbage. Kris has good morales, a firm reality foundation and an honest, caring heart. He deserves someone who appreciates his wholesomeness and "down-to-earth" style. All Kim's mom cares about is her 10% commission she gets off of marketing the rest of her spoiled brats for the sake of "ratings" and personal gain. This is not real life as we all see it, it's exploitation of their children and fans. Bruse Jenner seems to be the only sincere and normal one of the bunch. "E" TV lost my allegiance and I'm finished watching anything "Kardashian" in the future. Life is too precious to waste it on such trivia and nonsense.

October 31 2011 at 5:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JuliaM

I would rather rip my own eyes out.

October 10 2011 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
heatup68f

Oh My God.....Folks we are watching and they are making $$$$$$$. So stop moaning and complaining and turn the damn thing off. Sure it's plastic and LA phony and entertaining. My wife watched it till 1 AM and I was crawled up in the fetal position wanting a shot gun handy. And poor Bruce that's a shame. He's as much fault as any one. An athlete, a winner amoungst loosers. Money yes, honor a sense of intigrity and self worth. These are core values that these poor stupid folks don't get. TURN OFF YOUR TV AND YOU WILL FEEL WHOLE AGAIN.

October 10 2011 at 8:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CaptainSteelToe

ulllllp it's a fake picture thank god

October 08 2011 at 7:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CaptainSteelToe

I love dalmatians, I wish Kim would stop holding them as if she wants to wear them. Cruella De Vil!

October 08 2011 at 7:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
carinacarina

They love to claim every one is a hater, that is their favorite quote to any one who doesn't worship them. Channel surfing past the E channel looks like the kardashian channel. I don't think it's right that they constantly claim how blessed they are as they flaunt the obsene spending on houses ,cars, jewelry, clothes, vacations ,travel and anything that is considered luxury to most the world is expected to them. They have lost touch with reality. That is about all that is real.

October 08 2011 at 2:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lynnvt2000

Obviously someone is watching because this family is laughing all the way to the bank.

October 08 2011 at 1:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to lynnvt2000's comment
ABBY

Unless they plan to share some of that money with me - and I doubt it - I don't care what they do!!!!!!!!!!!

October 08 2011 at 2:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Seattle jumper

A 4 hour vid and she leaves her clothes on ? OMG.......

October 08 2011 at 3:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply