April 23, 2014

The Inevitable Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Spin-Off: 5 Awesome Ideas

by Maggie Furlong, posted Oct 7th 2011 12:00PM
Kim & Kris: Gone Kountry!Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries tied the knot back in August, but this weekend we'll finally get to see all the details in their four-hour, two-night E! special, 'Kim's Fairytale Wedding' (airs Sun., Oct. 9, 8PM ET and Mon., Oct. 10, 9PM ET).

The newlyweds have been making the rounds this week, reminding people that there's still a ton of cool footage to see in the special, but they've also been answering questions about their future.

On 'The Tonight Show' the other night, Kim casually dropped this nugget about life as a basketball wife: "We could have to pack up and move somewhere like the Midwest. Who knows?" And, sorry if this makes us cynics, but it sounds like she's laying the groundwork for another zany Kardashian spin-off.

It got us thinking ... what would/should/could the inevitable Kim and Kris spin-off be? After the jump, a few ideas that just might work.

What do you think Kim & Kris would do for ratings? Share your show ideas in the comments.

Hi Margie

I guess that's why they named it, "Kim's Fairytale Wedding". That's wha it was a tall tale. Shame on you all. You dad would of been crushed that you humilated your Grandfather like this.

November 01 2011 at 10:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stia Jama

As an avid fan of the Kardashian Empire let me tell I am not a mindless, brainless, idiot. I find them fascinating and interesting. When watching the Kardashians I choose to enter with the mindset of watching a documentary of a neighboring plants inhabitants. They make me laugh, cringe, and allow my mean girl to shine. SO BACK OFF MY KARDASHIANS!!!!

October 14 2011 at 3:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Elizabeth

Spin off the face of earth .

October 09 2011 at 3:16 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
nikiipatterson

When ppl says "who cares". They care. Envy and Jealousy is contagious .

October 09 2011 at 1:44 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
redskdragon

I thought chris was a good guy when he played for the Jazz. He has lost it when he got envolved with the Queen of the big butts. I have to agree with all the other people that the Krdashian females are the most uninteresting, no talent, self promoters on the tube. Good luck Chris I hope you wake up and grow a pair before your asimilated by the " Kardashian Borge".

October 08 2011 at 2:54 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Tomas`

Robert Kardashian - who undoubtedly came to realize before OJ was sentenced that he was indeed a murderer - is also undoubtedly turning over in his grave at the circus his family is performing for the gullible American people....

October 08 2011 at 1:10 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
stefsmejkal

who cares about this crap people could care less about this wake up america who cares

October 08 2011 at 9:40 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
sajwife

Thank goodness for Public Broadcast stations, where content is 'reality' star free. If those bimbos (male and female) every show up on PBS, my support dollars quit. Yada, yada, yada, such and such reality star is a smart business person, all because they can order merchandise, work a cash register and trade on their name. This doesn't make them Einstein.

October 08 2011 at 8:59 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
gigilynn60

blah,blah,blah

October 08 2011 at 8:59 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
sirhalllaw

To begin, hats off to the Matriarch as she has done a good job convincing Americans to give the Kardashians money. However, that is where I stop. Please, someone, tell me what socially redeeming qualities do these people have? Has anyone done anything whatsoever that is even minutely worthy of social adulation? Is this the level to which we've sunk? No wonder the Chinese look down on us. As far as they know, we hold in high esteem people like Ms. Hilton or the Kardashians. I realize the Patriarch helped obtain Mr. Simpson's acquittal. However, at the end of the day, is it really something to be proud of, helping an individual escape justice for a horrific crime. Well, time to cede the soapbox to the next person. Thank you for your time. Larry

October 08 2011 at 8:56 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply