September 2, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

The Family Learns the Gender of Robyn's Baby on 'Sister Wives' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 10th 2011 3:30AM
'Sister Wives'When a new child is coming into the family, there's often some pretty strong feelings about the gender of that new addition. It means a possible shift, or balance of power among the children, while adults have their own reasons for wanting one or the other. When the family is as big as the Browns on 'Sister Wives' (Sun., 9PM ET on TLC), it means that much more.

Kody admitted that the issue has polarized the family, with half of them coming down on each side of the gender coin. When it came time to tell them, Robyn decided to let the video do the talking, maybe so the half that "lost" could be mad at it instead of her or Kody.

As they all enjoyed seeing the different parts of the baby, she finally got to the part that confirmed once and for all that she's having a boy. It was funny watching the family react with excitement, and then a little discomfort considering what that deciding part is.

TYLER11EIAN4

with that flip hair do and the way he skips around like a sissy. I can see the unhappiness in the older children, the women are getting a little snippy with him also.

I don't know what they make an episode, I would guess Kody handles the money.
This is sad, Kody take the families out to eat, in the parking lot he says: I'm going home to Christine's, if you are not Christine's children come over here and line up so I can say good night." That is sick, plus Kody never really interacts with the older children especially the older boys. I don't think he could name the children if they where in a group other teens, maybe the girls who look like their mothers.
As far as tax returns, look at the Duggars both of these groups have to make a killing on taxes. Just think if these dads died, each child might earn $700 to over $900, plus Meri and Michelle would collect widow pension.

October 10 2011 at 3:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sloanster300

This is just sick!!!! I can't believe that this is even on TV.. He is a polygamist . I can't believe that people think this normal...

October 10 2011 at 2:16 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Pirate Imageing

Can the woman have more than 1 husband or is this a selfish ploy on the husbands part ? I for one find thid show unappealing and unfair to everyone involves. to have a part time husband or part time father is not fair.

October 10 2011 at 1:58 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
NoHope

Think this live style would be hard but If I could have 4 husbands I might like that! But wouldnt want to be just one of 4 wives!

October 10 2011 at 1:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lken06880

i guess we can consider him the stud, like on a farm, he just knocks up anything within sight. these are disgusting people. where does he get the money to maintain the numerous households?

October 10 2011 at 1:24 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
pjwinstead827

This is a disaster waiting to happen. Kody has to be the dumbest man alive. Trying to start a business in this economy with no valid plans. Keeping up 4 households. All the teens seem out of sorts. Some saying they don't want to be Morman. Wives complaining of not enough time (really). Children should not have to cope with these kinds of problems. Women shouldn't have to be one of four in a mans life. Acting like their broke and spending like crazy. I watch because Sun. night TV is terrible and this is a circus. If I was Robins first husband, I would be getting my kids out of this situation. What adults do is their decision, dragging kids along for the ride is just plain wrong. Poor Kody is stressed..........boo hoo. You have created your own problems going public.

October 10 2011 at 1:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
homeimps

I'd love it if just one of these women would take a second -- or third or fourth -- husband.....now THAT would be a reality show!

October 10 2011 at 1:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
letmay8

This pervert with multiple stupid loser wives (and perhaps counting), are on TV, still??? This arrangement is making money for the pervert and the stupid women, and they do not have to pay taxes, they will get tons of IRS refunds because 1 father and 4 mothers and tons of kids. The IRS should not allow this racket. This is a cult!

October 10 2011 at 1:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Welcome, Lori!

OMG...why did Kody have to take Robyn on as his 4th wife? She is SO damn needy and selfish. The family was a lot happier before her.

October 10 2011 at 1:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kingdaddy

Where do you find women this stupid? And a couple of them dont look half bad.What man wouldn't want 4 or 5 women in the same town that all new each other and got along and even watched each others kids while he is over at one of the others getting a little and they know it and are OK with it.And every one of them are dedicated to him.Like I said where do you find them?My wife would slap me in the back of the head if she even knew I was writing about where to find them.lol

October 10 2011 at 12:53 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply