December 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jenny McCarthy is Back on 'Two and a Half Men,' Targeting Walden (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 11th 2011 5:00AM
Jenny McCarthy, 'Two and a Half Men' - 'Nine Magic Fingers'We're four episodes in, and Walden Schmidt is still the lovelorn sad sack on 'Two and a Half Men' (Mon., 9PM ET on CBS). But if Walden's that character, where does that leave Alan?

This week, Courtney (Jenny McCarthy) swooped back into the picture. Same agenda, only this time her target was possibly even more receptive than Charlie Harper. For a guy who's broken up about his marriage's collapse, he's certainly open to having lots of sex.

Courtney, of course, was only in it for the money. When Bridget offered her a settlement to leave, revealing that she knew the truth about who Courtney really is, she bailed and Walden was back to being sad and alone.

The end result, though, was that Alan -- who proved himself loyal by having Walden's back in this situation -- is officially approved to now live there as long as he wants, and he's got his old room back!

bill

bring charlie back PLEASE

October 11 2011 at 11:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sandra

Yes they made a mistake. Ashton is a whinny horrid character. Thank goodnes Berta moved out tho. I don't think I will watch it much longer either. It needs Charlie and his one liners for sure. I also liked it best when Rose was on it.

October 11 2011 at 4:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dbyerss

i also gave it three trys not for me no one can replace Charlie sorry. that cast was great with Charlie i realy loved that show now what.

October 11 2011 at 2:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DAMN HANDSOME

I really find Ashton Kutcher to be a remarkably bright, good looking and inventive man going back to his "Punked" days.......
That is why I am so surprised he went ahead with playing this lame character which is a one note samba that the formerly brilliant writiers have come up with....................it is a mistake that cannot be cured or it will ruin one or all of the great cast of the former show. It is because of the producer's ego and he has to be feeling like such a jerk while Kutcher, who is probably getting a great "PLAY OR PAY" deal if the series is cancelled, his career is going to go nowhere. He will be known as Mr. Demi, the ex Charlie Sheen replacement, and still the guy is as talented as any or all of them aforementioned.
He would be very smart to do a PLAYGIRL centerford showing off his cock hard in most shots and cultivate a sexy stud type and give up his "boyish" ways.......Even if he is not hung huge, they can photograph him to make it look that way..............Sex is in and men's frontals are really in, especially on good looking guys.

October 11 2011 at 1:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
iamez2nv

They should have done a gag like the old movie "Goodbye Charlie" where the womanizing guy gets lost at sea and comes back reincarnated as a woman!!!

October 11 2011 at 1:21 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
phyllru

I saw the show and didn't have a clue that was Jenny McCarthy, maybe because I never saw the original show. I had no idea she so (say buxom). She is really beautiful which makes me say what is wrong with Jim Carrey? That is if I have got my celebrities right, which is possible because I don't follow today's celebs much.

October 11 2011 at 1:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob

After 2 &1/2 men gets cancelled on CBS, maybe TNT or TBS can get the original cast with Charlie and put the show back on. They would blow away the ratings on the networks.

October 11 2011 at 1:04 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jerpresley1

I think the show should have been about Alan owning the house Berta, Jake and Alan are still a great cast.
ashton does not fit this cast not talented enough he looks like a bum and plays dumb part. They did not research this very well. Having Jenny the bimbo on to take up the slack did not work for me as a guy I do not like her or her phoneyness. Charlie we miss you, you completed the show thats why it was a success. My opionion

October 11 2011 at 1:04 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
pmkeepsakes

Monday night is my 'recup from the weekend' night to veg out on the couch. Otherwise I would have turned this show off by now. Jenny McCarthy is just another carbon copy, fake blond, fake boobs, anyone could look like that with bleach and a plastic surgeon. Boring. I miss Rose, too!

October 11 2011 at 1:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ttalley1313

Wow, i couldn't get over how Jennys boob have grown, since she was Charlies girlfriend!!!! Did the writers pay for her new larger boob job? and her face looked different too....

October 11 2011 at 1:02 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply