October 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

The Richards Sisters Unite Against Brandi on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 11th 2011 12:45AM
'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'Aw look, Brandi. You've brought the Richards sisters together again. They're so close, they were even performing some very nice synchronized b******* on this week's 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' (Mon., 9PM ET on E!). It was a 'Game Night' from hell, with Brandi on the defensive, Kyle on the offensive, and Kim on ... something. Well, maybe.

The jury's out on whether or not Kim arrived inebriated, or otherwise altered, but Brandi brought down her own verdict. Especially when Kim kept excusing herself to the bathroom throughout the night. Who has to go that often?

The Richards put Brandi on the defensive when they were doing that classic behind-the-back complaining about her -- only she was sitting right there! Of course she's going to get defensive.

We loved how agreeable she was when they were calling her a slut for wearing short shorts. It's so hard to be mad when someone's accepting all your insults. The whole point is to get that reaction. Brandi certainly got it when she called Kim "wasted out of her f****** mind."

It almost came to blows. Actually, it might yet come to blows. We'll just have to wait until next week to find out for sure.

Who was the most catty in that encounter? We can probably all agree that none of the women represented themselves very well, but someone's always more in the wrong.

HELLO MEANLADY

brandy is the new ""B"" on the block so expect the knives to come out.

October 15 2011 at 6:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
alexamoon1

Kim and Kyle acted so mean, like little kids bullying another child. I hope they got their kicks, little spoiled rich biocthes! I would expect that out of Kim who is always stoned out of her mind or so drunk she can't talk. Kyle surprised me! I thought alot of Kyle but NOT anymore she must be a be a druggie too, like the rest of her family ... her poor children have little chance of being anything excpect what Kyle and Kim are, I feel sorry for them! The should be taken away from Kyle. No wonder Kim's children never want to be around her! Kyle I hope you find yourself on the receiving end soon! You deserve evrything bad that happend to you! Her poor husband or should I say dumb, must be so proud of Kyle as a person and mother!

October 13 2011 at 12:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
silvlanhyb

Oh come on, now. "Real Housewives" is the female equivalent of pro wrestling, rehearsed and scripted entertainment. The Huf Post obviously gets advertising dollars here, as well as the Kardashians, all those singing and dancing shows, and a few other over-exposed Hollywood celebrities. How else could you explain the daily stories straight from their publicists?

October 11 2011 at 4:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kjm1337

where do you think Paris gets her lovely behaviour from? Brandi is not the sweet ex-wife I expected, in fact I think I like Camile better however, bad behaviour is never pretty. They should apologize. Kim is really embarassing her kids on this show. Producers, please stop and get her some help or at least a better script!

October 11 2011 at 4:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brandi Lynn

i wonder what kyles husband thinks...she is making a fool of herself...it's expected of Kim - she's an addict ...i also wonder what his business ass. think i'm sure they're all talking about kyle and not in a good way i hope when she saw this on tv she cringed and is as embarressed as she should be she appeared to be doing it to cover kim's problem maybe thinking if she went along with kim we wouldn't (the housewives and veiwers alike) notice kim was high on something so sorry kyle we noticed now u look stupid so so sad

October 11 2011 at 3:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Louise

I hope when these so called ladies go to blows, they are arrested on the spot! I don't watch the show but this little video was enough for me!

October 11 2011 at 3:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marie

Kym is a walking time bomb . She will self destruct if she doesn't get help soon . As for Kyle , she is in denial with all her sisters antics & too over protective . They have been acting like teenagers since Brandi entered the picture . They have been so rude to her & talking behind her back & to top it all off they hid her crutches ??? NOW who's calling who tacky ? Is that how the rich from Beverly Hills act ? How pathetic !

October 11 2011 at 3:21 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to marie's comment
mikedebnpaul

I agree to everything except one thing....my teenage daughter and her friends act way more mature then these two. I'd say they fall under the catagory with 10 or 11 yr old bully boys!

October 11 2011 at 3:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sandilockwood

For the first time since I have been watching this series, I did not like either Kyle or Kim. Whatever Kim was doing in bathroom was inappropriate. Shame on both of you.

October 11 2011 at 3:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
California Granny

Apparently Kim thinks if she acts like a teenager, she will get the attention she so desperatly graves. It only makes her look unbalanced. I do not enjoy watching her stupid antics, that are induced by her drug taking or whatever. No normal person act so unbalanced as she is and I really wish the decision makers would see how bad it really is with her. She will bring the show down, as people don't want to see that kind of negativety on the show.
KIM NEEDS SOME KIND OF REHAB OR OFF THE SHOW. Period.

October 11 2011 at 2:53 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
tylean210

none of the women on these housewives shows have anynclass at all!!! they all should be ashamed of themselves!!!! none of them are any kind of role model for their daughte!!!! ashame on all of them!!!! none of them act their ages!!!!!11

October 11 2011 at 2:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply