July 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Former Real Housewife Dina Manzo Suffers Terrible Dress Fitting on 'Mad Fashion' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 12th 2011 7:15AM
Dina Manzo, 'Mad Fashion'Former castmember of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey,' Dina Manzo, went to Chris March for a gown inspired by the Hollywood glamour of the 1950s on 'Mad Fashion' (Tue., 10PM ET on Bravo). She needed it for the Night of a Thousand Gowns drag queen event.

March came through with the gown, but it was problematic in a few ways. First, it was scratching her skin, but more importantly, it wasn't fitted properly in the chest. She was busting out of it almost literally.

When March tried simply to hold it together there, it hurt his hands. "It was the power of your breasts," he said.

"They're very powerful," she concurred. Certainly they were winning the battle against the dress.

no7mk1

well you can't put ten pounds of $&!# in a five pound box...

October 12 2011 at 9:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jeffwmwalter

Well she does look like a Drag Queen.

October 12 2011 at 7:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RUTHIE

I WISH that was my biggest problem... sheesh!

October 12 2011 at 1:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
k0fru2x

Not politically correct today. If you are insulted or otherwise suffer any damage..................you'll get over it!!!!

A Mexican (an undocumented), a Black, a Muslim and a Redneck were walking together on a beach when the Black stumbled over a bottle in the sand.

He picked up the bottle, rubbed the sand off it, and a Genie appeared."I can only grant four wishes, "the Genie said. "Since there are four of you, you may have a wish apiece." Pointing at the Black, he said, "Since you found the bottle, you may have the first wish."

The Black studied for a moment then said, "I wish for a fleet of ships so that I can gather all my people and take them back to our homeland, Africa ."

Poof! It was done! Hundreds of ships appeared on the shoreline.

The Mexican said, "I weesh for enough Cheby peekups to take all my people back to our homeland, May-he-co!" Poof! It was done! Row after row of Chevrolet Pickups appeared on the beach.

The Muslim said, "I wish for ten thousand camels to take all of my people away from this horrible country loaded with infidels so we can live in peace in Muslim countries and serve Allah." Poof! It was done! ten thousand camels suddenly appeared on the beach.

Turning to the Redneck, the Genie asked, "And what is your wish? The Redneck watched as the loaded pickups began moving toward the border, then looked out to sea and watched the loaded ships sailing out into the sunset, then he looked at all of the Muslims getting on top of the camels and riding off.

The Redneck said, "Just give me a Bud Light. It doesn't get any better than this!"

October 12 2011 at 12:28 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
amemptwo

Loved Chris on "Project Runway" and I'm so glad he has his own show. They should expand it to an hour, his over the top creativity and humor is a bright note to a channel being dragged down in "housewife" drama.

October 12 2011 at 10:47 AM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
Rich

Maybe chubby should lose some weight

October 12 2011 at 9:55 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Rich's comment
Fred

who? the designer or desipoo?

October 12 2011 at 10:12 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
tpetersen65

Please post your weight .. and pic .. so we can judge you.

October 12 2011 at 11:57 AM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply