September 19, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Simon Cowell Marvels at the Size of Wendy Williams' Boobs (VIDEO)

by Alex Moaba, posted Oct 13th 2011 7:00PM
Simon Cowell is known for being blunt, and he lived up to his reputation on 'The Wendy Williams Show' (weekdays, syndicated on Fox) when he began his interview by marveling at the size of Wendy's boobs.

"TV doesn't quite tell the real story about your body either ... Seriously, all that I'm thinking is ... your t--- are huge," he said. Wendy laughed it off, taking it as a compliment, as Cowell sat back and took a sip of his tea.

Wendy then turned the tables on Cowell, asking him about the sexual tension in his relationship with Paula Abdul and if they'd ever considered dating. "It crossed my mind, ya know ... should I? She probably wants to ... no. Mainly because, afterwards, we'd have to talk," Cowell joked. He's such a charmer.

jbjg24m

always the same,arrogant as hell

October 14 2011 at 7:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GOOD LUCK TODAY!

People in America love Simon for his honesty and opinions. I only watch the XFACTOR because he is on it.

October 14 2011 at 4:34 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Ono

It took real balls to sincerely comment on real ****. No insult was intended and none was taken. 2 adults talking. Problems with that ... or should we create some?

October 14 2011 at 3:22 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
sweetjudi1

simon is far from stupid amazes me some of the comments sounds like some people feel less than.

October 14 2011 at 2:30 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
sue1mar3

He looks like he lost weight.

October 14 2011 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
debbiel13

Love simon, he was just stating the obvious and if she was offended I'd suggest a breast reduction. Girls who are top heavy love it or they would do something about it. She should be glad he said anything considering she is totally unatractive and manly looking.

October 14 2011 at 2:20 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
debbiel13

October 14 2011 at 2:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
markin2500

Seriously stupid! Does he have that "I have to say out loud what I think" syndrome? Or, was he trying out for a reshoot of "Liar Liar?"

October 14 2011 at 2:18 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
swimdude1978

Simon Cowell is a Pig! Apparently People in America Love him for IT!

October 14 2011 at 2:12 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
reynold1

cowell is a bag of douche

October 14 2011 at 1:58 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply