November 27, 2014

ABC Cancels 'Charlie's Angels'

by Crystal Bell, posted Oct 14th 2011 3:10PM
Charlie's Angels CanceledABC has canceled its 'Charlie's Angels' reboot.

Production on the Miami-set revamp has been shut down, and according to the Hollywood Reporter, remaining episodes will continue to air until the network makes a decision on what will air in its place.

Despite heavy brand-awareness and Drew Barrymore's executive producing credit, the show failed to find an audience.

'Charlie's Angels' premiered to a disappointing 2.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic and the show has drastically fallen since. Its most recent Thursday night episode garnered a disastrous 1.3 in the 18-49 demo.

'Charlie's Angels' is the fifth show to be canceled this season. 'Free Agents,' 'The Playboy Club,' 'H8R' and 'How to Be a Gentleman' have all gotten the axe.

Tell us: Will you miss 'Charlie's Angels'?

dilimache

This is a remake of an iconic show. I don't know why this network have to cancel it. GIVE ME BACK MY ANGELS!!!!

January 31 2012 at 12:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Arnab Biswas

I really mad abt cancelling dis show, Plz bring back Charlie's Angel's Plzzzzzzz. Its a very nyc show. I hate oder shows. It was d best show for me.

January 12 2012 at 9:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Erilyn Littlefield

Oh man they cancelled another of my favorite shows!!! I watched every episode. Maybe they need a new rating system since many people either tivo or watch it latter online if they are not fortunate enough to see it on Thursday nights. ABC keeps canceling the best shows such as Dirty Sexy Money, and Charlie's Angles. I only hope is for another network to pick it up- Please.

January 12 2012 at 1:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cameron Cooke

i am so angry that charlies angels was cancelled!!! it was such a great show! ABC are such idiots for cancelling it! IT WAS GREAT! they should really take off the other crap they have on!!!

January 05 2012 at 12:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Monique

My daughter and I are disappointed Charlies Angels was canceled. It was out Thursday night show. We thought
It was just off until January. What a Bummer!

January 04 2012 at 8:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Monique

I am disappointed Charlies Angels was cancelled. My daughter and I looked forward to watching it
We thought it was just off for the holidays. Bummer!

January 04 2012 at 8:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dodge63lady

I liked Charlies Angels..They cancel the good shows but leave on the stupid ones..I looked forward to watching it every Thursday night..

January 01 2012 at 3:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lisa Mc

I like the show and looked forward to watching it on Thursday night. They took off a good show when these networks need to take off the stupid reality tv crap.

December 29 2011 at 8:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
limegreenluverr

I want this show back! come on! i use to wait until every thursday f it to come on again. me & my cousin always loved this show! please bring it BACK! (:

December 28 2011 at 9:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DJlivi

from what ive read the show will continue in january :)

December 26 2011 at 10:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply